Shudsy's Ammonite Crabs

Shudsy

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2018 at 7:07 AM, PineApoe said:

This script is absolute ban bait if someone crashes you. It doesn't reset because it's still in the presence of crabs due to the other player actively attacking. You should add an option to force attack in the case of events someone crashes your spot.

Did you enable world hopping?

Recently purchased your script, I'm very pleased! I would like to see the food option of pineapple pizza and monkfish. I'd also appreciate the option to loot stackables such as volcanic Ash, numulite, and to loot and eat Edible Seaweed. I'm a 1 def pure, utilising Edible Seaweed would give me the ability to make longer trips before having to bank! 

Awesome script man, good job!

It would nice to add that when the script is going to reset and u have less than 5 food in inv it could bring some more from the bank at the same time i think? 

And when it logs back in after a break (always on the idle spot) and if there is some1 its going to crash other player 90% of a times because crab will attack my account and it cant hop. So it would be better to walk away from the spot before its going to take a break or run away before trying to hop. Same thing when u start the script at the bank and if there is some1 it just get into the spot and crash the player and get stuck in the spot again because the crabs will attack me and the script trying to hop while getting hits. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Token locked this topic