Shudsy's Ammonite Crabs

Shudsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great script that has gotten me from 90 range/90 str to 99 range/97 str. I only have a few notes that may improve ban rates.

- Someone mentioned before on here that it safes. Could this be randomized between say 45hp and 74hp? 

- Make the Re agro timer ( when the player has to run off to reaggro) randomized

- The second location (second closest to bank) doesn't re agro correctly on one or two of its paths it takes. they need to be extended a little farther so that it properly re aggros. It wil run back and forth multiple times, each time not properly aggroing.

- If you could add an AFK method so that it would notify you when you need to run that would be cool as well.

Great script, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/19/2018 at 2:20 AM, anxietyaddict said:

Not working at all for me right now, just bought it. Ran for 10 minutes 3 separate times and it just ran back to bank or stayed on crabs until they lost aggro and clicked on the ground. Hoping to either get a refund or an explanation

Any word regarding this? I'm interesting in buying, but would like to know if the script is working

4 hours ago, Ha Say said:

Any word regarding this? I'm interesting in buying, but would like to know if the script is working

Haven't been able to get any support regarding this issue. It's still persisting after quite a lot of troubleshooting

[INFO][Bot #1][11/20 01:18:10 PM]: Loaded 3 built-in random solvers!
[ERROR][Bot #1][11/20 01:18:10 PM]: Error in script onStart(): Shudsy's Ammonite Crabs
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at javax.swing.ImageIcon.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at crabpack.NuL.k(p:370)
    at crabpack.NuL.<init>(p:174)
    at crabpack.Crabs.onStart(y:227)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.iIIiiiiiiIII(zf:209)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(zf:11)
    at org.osbot.JB.iIIiiiiiiIII(lz:63)
    at org.osbot.s.iIiIIiiiIiiI(ex:283)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][11/20 01:18:10 PM]: Terminating script Shudsy's Ammonite Crabs...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/20 01:18:10 PM]: Script Shudsy's Ammonite Crabs has exited!

Edited by anxietyaddict

• 2 weeks later...
  • Token locked this topic