Need help resolving a issue with a buyer. user - Anomaly

Chuckle

Buyer (https://osbot.org/forum/profile/86017-anomaly/) buys a zulrah account with a squashed ban on Friday

Competes the trade but doesn't change the email address and leave 10.5 outstanding (gear which I left on the account)

we agreed we would do the email change and id collect the 10.5m the following day.

I do not hear from the buyer and am scared he will bot the account and get it banned,

I locked the account until he pays the balance and completes trade/changes email

aa23a303fec3f3815a8203396362a03d.png

Today he comes on skype accusing me of scamming him.

threatens to dispute me, demands and refund and says he no longer wants the account

Zulrah accounts are heavily botted and he has had access for 3+ days now. 

If a mod/admin could help resolve the issue it would be greatly appreciated 

Happy to complete the trade with him if he likes. but threatening me and demanding a full refund is crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Chuckle said:

>HIDDEN<

I didn't chase him down, I didn't think it would be a problem but after a few days I got worried about possible bans and applied the lock to ensure payment is made.
Now hes using this to try and force a full refund 

Thank you for the screenshots. In the future @Chuckle, please post a dispute against the user first instead of locking the account, this will make it much easier to deal with.

@Anomaly, please complete the trade with Chuckle for the account as you were obviously already using it or attempting to.

18 minutes ago, Night said:

@Chuckle Please post appropriate Skype screencaps of agreeing the remaining balance will be paid the following day and lack of communication following that.

@Anomaly Why didn't you contact Chuckle to finish paying the account?

The account was 100% paid for already. As seen in my screenshots. I want nothing to do with an account that someone is going to recover without telling me.

Edited by Anomaly

3 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

The account was 100% paid for already. As seen in my screenshots. I want nothing to do with an account that someone is going to recover without telling me.

You still owed 10.5m as shown above. I have traded for 6 years over multiple platforms and never recovered 1 account.

Saying that I am likely to recover the account is crazy

You just no longer want the account and are making up excuses for that..

Pay the 10.5M and compelete the trade. 

Edited by Chuckle

3 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

It was wealth on the account prior to me purchasing. 

According to Chuckle's screenshots, you still agreed that it would be paid the day after the account was sold.

@Anomaly please communicate with @Chuckle to pay the remaining 10.5m and complete the e-mail transfer. Chuckle is a trusted user and would not intentionally scam a user for a zulrah account.

1 minute ago, Chuckle said:

You still owed 10.5m as shown above. I have traded for 6 years over multiple platforms and never recovered 1 account.

Saying that I am likely to recover the account is crazy

You just no longer want the account and are making up excuses for that..

Pay the 10.5M and compelete the trade. 

I paid for the account in full. The 10.5m on the account that was yours was to be paid separate of that of the account payment. Why would you recover the account before talking to me?

That is the entire reason I made the dispute.

Just now, Anomaly said:

he didn't recover the account based on me not providing the 10,5m. He recovered the account based on, "email change" to complete the trade, which is ok buuuut
he couldn't msg me first? How does that justify recovering the account.

WfSzvHh.png

The accounts just locked. I am not seeing what you are getting at. I am the furthest thing from a scammer you will ever find.

I have agreed not to lock future accounts above on @Night's advice 

talk on skype?

6 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

he didn't recover the account based on me not providing the 10,5m. He recovered the account based on, "email change" to complete the trade, which is ok buuuut
he couldn't msg me first? How does that justify recovering the account.

WfSzvHh.png

According to Chuckle, he wanted to ensure you weren't botting the account and getting it banned, which is reasonable. Locking the account, while not normally what we'd recommend doing, does get your attention when a Skype messaged could be ignored.

• Night locked this topic