Main account banned

stevenvh

Ok so my main got banned for botting, all stats trained legit, i got bored and decided to start botting but now I really regret this decision...

I want to uban it, ive used multiple IP’s to bot on it.

I want to know what the best chance is to get unbanned, either by lying to jagex that my account got hijacked or telling them the truth and begging for another chance.

The ban is also non apealable it says, twitter or reddit best options to contact a Jmod?

19 minutes ago, taraz said:

when u start botting on your main. it is like 50/50 that your account gonna get banned maybe not in 1 day but maybe in xx days. i was botting a nice acc to 50 atk 86 str 30 def 90 range. it didnt got anybans but i only botted 3 days at weekends.. and did play mostly on the monday :P 

What he said, and also depends on the scripts because I have a script that no matter what after running it 20 hrs a day I've never got banned.. I even ran it 30 hrs once and couldn't catch a ban so it all depends. 

1 hour ago, Project said:

#1 rule to botting. Don't bot an account you don't want to see go.

Dunno about you but most people don't want to see any of their accounts go. xD

24 minutes ago, stevenvh said:

i know its bad and all of that and i made the wrong decision, but what is my best chance to unban this account?

Recover it on a different IP address (Home IP address, dynamic), say it was hijacked and if you have used vpns/proxies or if some1 else as been on the account it'll most likely get unbanned. If they're all your home address IPs then you don't have a chance.

I've had a few accounts unbanned but I lend my accounts out a lot so I can claim hijacked.

jut curious and i have not much experience with unbanning accounts.. but what was your bot schedule like? were you botting non stop until it got banned? or like 5 hours a day? let it run over night? whatever it is i wanna know.

i bot alot on my ultimate ironman but i play legit more than i bot (not alot of scripts are helpful for ultimates) and havent got any bans yet. if i bot i dont let it go for more than 2 hours because of exactly what happened to you. and on top of that i baby sit the shit outta my account when im botting.

on topic, whenever i got banned it was always a 2 day ban on my accounts. my main with multple 99s got hit with a 2 day last year and had no option to appeal it.

i honestly dont think you have a good chance getting the account back. looking at some of the reddit posts that claim to be hijacked and/or banned, almost all of them(if not all of them) get it layed out to them by the jmods on reddit.