Evolving Miner | 1 - 80 AUTO | Banking

luminlumin

Since I already have a Woodcutter I decided to base a Miner off of my Woodcutter so you and I have more skills to bot.

This works the exact same way that the Woodcutter works.

It requires that you have a bronze pickaxe, a mithril pickaxe, an adamant pickaxe, a rune pickaxe, and dragon pickaxe in your inventory or bank.

Mines Copper until level 15*

Mines Iron from 15 to 45*

Mines Coal from 45 to 55*

Mines Gold from 55 - 99*

TODO: Add locations for higher levels.

*(Switches location automatically)

(Switches pickaxe based on mining level automatically)

Source Code:

https://github.com/grspiv/SimpleMiner

Download:

https://nofile.io/f/9AUgfzMZUnq/EvolvingMiner.jar

Progress so far:

XbvLYyk.png

Edited by luminlumin
new download to reflect changes

3 minutes ago, luminlumin said:

What levels do you suggest for each ore? I will change it.

Honestly you should probably wait and get an opinion from others. Mining botting has gotten me banned so I haven't gotten high up lately to tell you for certain. Last acc I did I only got to 30 and was banned. If my memory serves iron is better until 40s since coal will be slow if you try to do it right away.

2 minutes ago, Hawk_Guide said:

Honestly you should probably wait and get an opinion from others. Mining botting has gotten me banned so I haven't gotten high up lately to tell you for certain. Last acc I did I only got to 30 and was banned. If my memory serves iron is better until 40s since coal will be slow if you try to do it right away.

I will reflect the changes now, I'll do Copper until 15, Iron until 45, Coal until 55, and Gold 55+ until I add some more rocks. Does this sound fine?

1 minute ago, Jammer said:

It depends on what you want. Xp wise you should stick with iron and never change to gold or coal.

Yes I know that powermining is where the XP is at, but this is more of a personal script for myself that I'm making available and I personally don't want a powerminer, but if you like the script and want to change it around, feel free to use the source code. 

If I keep the script as is @Jammer what do you suggest my rocks should be based on level. Is what I said earlier good enough or should it be changed?

Edited by luminlumin

EDIT: It's your script, you can do it however you want it. Like the last guy said it depends on what you want. If you want xp go with iron, if you just want variety and don't care about xp/h you can keep it the way you have it, if you want to make some gp you can have it bank gold or something.

Edited by Hawk_Guide

• 1 month later...