Banned for Client Detection

Deathimminent

2 minutes ago, Deathimminent said:

Then you should know the reason someone would want to proxy individual accounts. Quit being dumb.

Anyway, someone can delete this thread if they want. I'm done venting.

Considering i RWT'd 16b off one account and didn't get banned, no, I can't really see the reason. 

Pro tip: not all Macroing bans mean you were botting or macroing at all, give it a nice hard think and you might find what I mean.

1 minute ago, Muffins said:

Considering i RWT'd 16b off one account and didn't get banned, no, I can't really see the reason. 

Pro tip: not all Macroing bans mean you were botting or macroing at all, give it a nice hard think and you might find what I mean.

Rofl you accuse me of botting and now you say not all macroing bans are because of botting. Man you're something else.

Say Jagex was able to detect the osbot client. If they then went ahead and instabanned all accounts that log into the client, Osbot would change their system and Jagex would be in the dark again. Taking that into account would it then be in their best interest to just occasionally and randomly ban osbot accounts so they could increase ban rate without letting osbot know their system was compromised? 

nah just a stupid conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

I got banned w/o botting whilst using a client which osbot won't let me name, no idea why. I presume they have a detection method that doesn't give them a complete answer on which client is actually being used but it gives them an idea. All I was doing was afking fishing on that account too (This was when I had stopped botting completely).

Edited by speciality