APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

1 hour ago, savvyian said:

Hey brotha can I get a trial? In the market for an agility bot and this seems to be the top choice. I may buy it even before you get back to me. Your boy is desperate for some graceful lol

1 hour ago, catsayshello said:

Hey, can i get a trial please

Heya both - trials have been activated. Enjoy! :)

-Apa

7 minutes ago, Celestial said:

Do you have any tips for training agility with this? Like safety and such?

There are many factors which can result in a ban, and worst of all bans are unpredictable and pretty random.

To minimise your chances, play it safe - keep sessions short, use generous breaks, play legitimately in between, and most of all, make sure you accept that there is always a risk! Don't bot on an account that you don't want to get banned.

-Apa

• Like 1

6 hours ago, skrillstax said:

As you can see 2 posts above i got a trial for this...literally ran it for 45 minutes and got banned....did a lot of shit in between etc etc .... not saying avoid this script but dont use on a main or account u care about

What course? I have always tried to use this script for zulrah accounts but I never make it past Canafis, no matter the hours

8 hours ago, JCY said:

What course? I have always tried to use this script for zulrah accounts but I never make it past Canafis, no matter the hours

I got 1 account successfully done that was 100% legit in the past, but only like 6 levels. 1 other with no ban. and 1 other with a 2 day from it.. weird.

than i got 3 perma'd from agility. feelsbadman. Time to buy Agility on them legit.