APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

4 hours ago, Krysler said:

Another proggy, script works perfectly as always

d3c1b9fac59f921e3a6cfe40466ebaf2.png

Woohoo, thanks for sharing! <3

Also, following up from our conversation yesterday, my AIO Herblore script is now up on the SDN (if you still needed it). Meant to let you know through CB yesterday but you left!

Best of luck

Apa

• Boge 1

Apa, i'm dead ass locked out of my papyal account because i forgot the password. Is there anyway I could possibly purchase this script through bitcoin? Trying to purchase, but rn i'm kinda stuck. I'll send the money first i don't mind. If not its cool lol. Also, could you tell me about the antiban on this script? I noticed you mention randomness and unique human interaction. Does this mean everyone has different settings? Thanks my dude!

help.JPG

8 hours ago, iZerker said:

Apa, i'm dead ass locked out of my papyal account because i forgot the password. Is there anyway I could possibly purchase this script through bitcoin? Trying to purchase, but rn i'm kinda stuck. I'll send the money first i don't mind. If not its cool lol. Also, could you tell me about the antiban on this script? I noticed you mention randomness and unique human interaction. Does this mean everyone has different settings? Thanks my dude!

help.JPG

Hey!

Unfortunately I do not have the permissions to 'give' people a copy of the script, I can only hand out trials. Since the store is run by OSBot, the only way to get the script is officially. That being said, you might be able to buy a store voucher from a third party for a different payment method - some people accept crypto but most accept OSRSGP, so that might be an option. Here's the subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

As for randomness, yes lots of stuff is random, and it is highly unlikely that you will end up with the same configuration as someone else, unless you stick to the defaults. That won't stop you getting banned however! No matter how much randomness I add, the risk is always there so you're better off botting smartly and taking extra precautions if you are worried about this. This might be worth a read: 

Best

Apa

8 hours ago, Framble said:

Now im waiting for APA Runecrafter ;) 

Gonna buy this one!

Maybe... we will see what the future holds!