APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

2 hours ago, Duhstin said:

Can I get a trial later today? Don't activate it yet unless you won't be on later. Purchased your sand crabs bot recently. Love it, it's flawless.

Sure thing, I should be on later; let me know when you want it started by replying again here (:

1 hour ago, ZickZucker said:

Can i get a trial pls? i posted on both posts wasnt sure if i had to like both and comment on only one or not.

Sure thing! Just had to like, that gives me the notification that I see when I log in. Just logged in! (:

Apa

10 hours ago, Apaec said:

Morning! Just missed me :( I've started the trial now, it will expire with this timestamp: 2017-12-28 09:38:56 UTC

Best

Apa

Thank you, so far I've noticed in Draynor that it attempts to high alch EVERY trip around course on the 2nd tight rope.

EDIT:

It also does it in Al-Karid. The second, and third rope. Does it every trip around course here as well. Just started Varrock rooftop and noticed it also tries to alch every trip around course while doing the "Balance Wall". Should be an easy fix, just check animating ID before alching I guess?

Edited by Duhstin

3 hours ago, Duhstin said:

Thank you, so far I've noticed in Draynor that it attempts to high alch EVERY trip around course on the 2nd tight rope.

EDIT:

It also does it in Al-Karid. The second, and third rope. Does it every trip around course here as well. Just started Varrock rooftop and noticed it also tries to alch every trip around course while doing the "Balance Wall". Should be an easy fix, just check animating ID before alching I guess?

You mean it alchs while it is crossing the tight-rope?

It shouldn't do this, there's a check against it. Perhaps the animation ID resets to -1 prematurely, while the player is crossing (for whatever reason) - I would be surprised if this was the case, but it is the only logical explanation! Not sure what I can do to establish a check against this, I will take a look.

Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

You mean it alchs while it is crossing the tight-rope?

It shouldn't do this, there's a check against it. Perhaps the animation ID resets to -1 prematurely, while the player is crossing (for whatever reason) - I would be surprised if this was the case, but it is the only logical explanation! Not sure what I can do to establish a check against this, I will take a look.

Apa

It attempts to alch while already doing the motion of walking across rope, or hanging by teeth in Al-Karid. I'll clip it and show you if needed.