APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

1 hour ago, Sanders said:

Bot gets stuck in Pollnivneach agility rooftops all the time. Please take a look when you find some time. 

alkharid.png

Looks like the camera angle, not much I can do about this since it's a discrepancy in the interaction API. It should sort itself out when the camera randomly turns every minute or so - it should never get permanently stuck. This should happen rarely enough that it won't hinder experience rates significanfly since it is a very specific camera angle. If anything , it will look like you've gone momentarily AFK !

Cheers

Apa

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Looks like the camera angle, not much I can do about this since it's a discrepancy in the interaction API. It should sort itself out when the camera randomly turns every minute or so - it should never get permanently stuck. This should happen rarely enough that it won't hinder experience rates significanfly since it is a very specific camera angle. If anything , it will look like you've gone momentarily AFK !

Cheers

Apa

Well it hinders the exp rates enough for Seers village rooftops to be better exp/h. Guess I will just do those until level 80. Otherwise the script has been more or less flawless for me.

apa I want to add something to sanders post, it happened only once that the bot got stuck between the red curtains behind the wall climb (the obstacle in the picture sanders posted). Could this have been an accidental misclick of the bot and after that the curtains closed and got me stuck behind the curtains?

43 minutes ago, DennisRS said:

apa I want to add something to sanders post, it happened only once that the bot got stuck between the red curtains behind the wall climb (the obstacle in the picture sanders posted). Could this have been an accidental misclick of the bot and after that the curtains closed and got me stuck behind the curtains?

Ooh, that's an interesting situation to be in, lol. Sounds like a mis-click. While I can't fix misclicks, I might be able to add a fail-safe for getting stuck behind curtains. I will take a look. Cheers!

6 hours ago, yeahbuddy420 said:

please one more trial i had my daughters birthday today i didnt see the notofication until it was to late :| please man i beg you one more trial

6 hours ago, iloveagility420 said:

hey man ive heard your scripts are spot on :) would love to give it a try to see if this is what im looking for to raise my agility :) a trial would be much appreciated :) thanks for all the hard work you put into your good scripts :)

TRIAL PLEASE :))

Hey

I just woke up, i'm ofcourse happy to give you another trial if you didn't get to use it the first time around! There's no need to make a new account (: 

Refresh your scripts list and it should be there for an additional 24h - cheers! (:

Apa

On 11/12/2017 at 8:43 PM, Apaec said:

Sure thing, done !(:

Also, i'd recommend giving this a read if you're just coming back to the scene! https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Best

Apa

Thank you for the trial, sorry for delayed response.

Excellent script! will be purchasing now :)

• Like 1