APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 10/4/2019 at 11:07 AM, Apaec said:

Hey troro1,

Sorry to hear this, sounds like you've gotten very unlucky. Perhaps your IP is flagged? I see you've kept short sessions which is very important in maintaining a low profile, so the bans are probably for a different reason.

As i'm sure you know, botting is against game rules and users log into botting software at their own risk. Bans are processed by Jagex, so no botting client, script or macro can be safe from bans, and everything that can be done to reduce them has already been implemented. Had you not been banned using this script, the ban would occur while using a different script, either on OSBot or another client of your choice. The usual advice I give is for users to see the script as a tool - if used carefully and correctly, there is potential for huge gains - it can take a few attempts to find a good botting routine that works for you.

Best

Apa

Now my IP is not flagged as I swap it with my internet provider each ban I get. You're selling this script at a premium price and people are losing their accounts for using it. What you are doing is unethical. Every time a user tells you your script got them banned, you try to deflect the blame to other scripts and unlikely bullshit like IP flagging. Take responsibility, be the bigger person and TAKE DOWN THIS SCRIPT. Don't put it back up until you've show us a significat rewrite of code. The fact that you still sell this script is disgusting.

2 hours ago, troro1 said:

Now my IP is not flagged as I swap it with my internet provider each ban I get. You're selling this script at a premium price and people are losing their accounts for using it. What you are doing is unethical. Every time a user tells you your script got them banned, you try to deflect the blame to other scripts and unlikely bullshit like IP flagging. Take responsibility, be the bigger person and TAKE DOWN THIS SCRIPT. Don't put it back up until you've show us a significat rewrite of code. The fact that you still sell this script is disgusting.

You know i botted from 10 to 60 agility with this right? its not about the script sometimes, its just how you bot. Thank you apa for this script, its awesome, i love the webwalking and the progressive mode, its super fast, smooth, and very reliable. I love all the features of this script and i think youve done an amazing job :)

Edited by Excil
  • Heart 1

12 hours ago, troro1 said:

Hi troro,

I'm sorry you feel this way. If I felt a complete rewrite of the code would prevent bans, then of course I would do that, however that simply isn't the case. The reason for this stems from the problem at hand: The goal is to emulate a human playing Runescape. Jagex have an entire team and 20+ years to dedicate to the comparatively simpler task of telling bots and humans apart, so naturally they have the upper hand. For this reason, rather than altogether avoiding detection (a task which, considering all variables, is next to impossible), the best approach is to 'bot under the radar'. As much as I don't like repeating myself, I am confident that my last reply summarises this well:

As i'm sure you know, botting is against game rules and users log into botting software at their own risk (ultimately, your account is your responsibility). Bans are processed by Jagex, so no botting client, script or macro can be safe from bans, and everything that can be done to reduce them has already been implemented.

The usual advice I give is for users to see the script as a tool - if used carefully and correctly, there is potential for huge gains - it can take a few attempts to find a good botting routine that works for you.

I may have already pointed you to this resource, however this is a helpful summary of the topic by an ex-developer: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Best

Apa

On 10/17/2019 at 1:36 AM, Apaec said:

Hi troro,

I'm sorry you feel this way. If I felt a complete rewrite of the code would prevent bans, then of course I would do that, however that simply isn't the case. The reason for this stems from the problem at hand: The goal is to emulate a human playing Runescape. Jagex have an entire team and 20+ years to dedicate to the comparatively simpler task of telling bots and humans apart, so naturally they have the upper hand. For this reason, rather than altogether avoiding detection (a task which, considering all variables, is next to impossible), the best approach is to 'bot under the radar'. As much as I don't like repeating myself, I am confident that my last reply summarises this well:

I may have already pointed you to this resource, however this is a helpful summary of the topic by an ex-developer: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

Best

Apa

Let me put it this way: Why are you still selling a script that will get users banned no matter how they used it? I legit thought I was hardware ID banned or something despite the numerous IP and router/modem changes I've had. I tried this agility script again. What I did was run the bot at work this time, using my work laptop and company wifi. And to be EXTRA generous and cautious, this time I used 5 minute bot time, 10 minute breaks, for a total of 1 hour a day. This means once a day for a total of 20 minutes I would have the bot running. Account had a username login instead of email and 500 total level. And I still got banned.......This becomes a matter of ethics. You are having customers pay for a defective product. People are lured into buying your supposedly premium script only to wake up to a ban. But I see you're still raking in the money so you probably don't care and won't stop.

On 10/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, Excil said:

You know i botted from 10 to 60 agility with this right? its not about the script sometimes, its just how you bot. Thank you apa for this script, its awesome, i love the webwalking and the progressive mode, its super fast, smooth, and very reliable. I love all the features of this script and i think youve done an amazing job :)

Believe you me I used this script to get from 10 to 80 agility. That's right, 80 agility but that was long ago. This script's algorithm hasn't been worked on for so long that Fagex has adapted to recognize the patterns.

21 hours ago, Space said:

Not being funny but this to me would look suspicious as hell.. Who would even play like that?

What wouldn't be suspicious? I've tried 50runtime/10break, 30/10, 30/7, 25/10, 25/5. It doesn't matter the ratio and frequency of runtime to breaks. This script has gotten numerous people banned. When they report it on this thread, they're brushed aside saying "don't bot on what you're not willing to lose", "maybe it was another script", "you're ip flagged", and told to read a post about botting safely (information everyone already knows).

I'm not surprised that APA doesn't use his scripts aside from development and testing. I've told many developers something was wrong, they deny it until I post evidence. Unfortunately I can't post evidence here cause all my shit is banned because of this.

Edited by troro1

On 10/20/2019 at 10:51 PM, troro1 said:

What wouldn't be suspicious? I've tried 50runtime/10break, 30/10, 30/7, 25/10, 25/5. It doesn't matter the ratio and frequency of runtime to breaks. This script has gotten numerous people banned. When they report it on this thread, they're brushed aside saying "don't bot on what you're not willing to lose", "maybe it was another script", "you're ip flagged", and told to read a post about botting safely (information everyone already knows).

I'm not surprised that APA doesn't use his scripts aside from development and testing. I've told many developers something was wrong, they deny it until I post evidence. Unfortunately I can't post evidence here cause all my shit is banned because of this.

Using this script for 1.5h/day is pretty safe (atleast on Mirror). I wouldn't bot agility more than that without private script. I know it kinda defeats the purpose if you just want to get fast agility levels but I'd rather keep my accounts. I have gotten little over 3m exp with this script (~110hours)

But yeah, it will get you banned easily if you don't have the patience :feels: