APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Getts stuck on seers village course... runs one round and then goes up to the 2. floor in bank...!

Also Is it possible to make an option that disables all camera rotations? With max mouse zoom, don't really see a point of constantly rotating the camera......

Other than that, worked great for the last months... currently 65 😉 

edit: tried a few times now, its happening every time!

Edited by Triovani

9 minutes ago, Triovani said:

Getts stuck on seers village course... runs one round and then goes up to the 2. floor in bank...!

Also Is it possible to make an option that disables all camera rotations? With max mouse zoom, don't really see a point of constantly rotating the camera......

Other than that, worked great for the last months... currently 65 😉 

edit: tried a few times now, its happening every time!

It climbs up the stairs in the bank? :o

That must be a misclick, but it's worrying it's happening so frequently. Naturally I cannot prevent misclicks, it's a mistake caused by latency and is very difficult to check for. I've been working on an error correction system which will hopefully fix this when I roll it out, but until then i'm not sure what to suggest.

A few troubleshooting things:

1. Are you using mirror mode? It might be worth trying in Stealth Injection - this may fix things for you.
  2. Are you using low cpu mode? If so, please don't! This mode really handicaps the script.

Best

Apa

27 minutes ago, ginoizzo said:

Hey man, Great script, only issue I'm having is when i set it to high alch, its alch's while traversing for around 2 hours and then stops alching but continues to do the course. Have not set it to stop alching and i have plenty of supplies still in my inventory. This happens every time also.

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. I have a suspicion this is something to do with the break system failing to cache the inventory upon re logging (for some reason OSBot runs the script for a split second after auto-login)

I'll look into a temporary patch for this.

Apa

7 hours ago, ill drop you said:

Can I purchase using 07 Gold? I wanted to try a 24 hour trial but I don't see any button to Like the thread at the bottom right...

You can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

As for a trial, I can start one for you now if you are still interested?

-Apa

5 hours ago, kevinbob said:

Hi can i get a trial please?

Sure - trial activated!

2 hours ago, lovetocamp said:

It's not showing up in my scripts folder

Sorry about that lovetocamp, i'm not sure what happened but for some reason the trial request didn't go through the first time. I've just set you up with a fresh trial and have confirmed it is active so please try again now :)

-Apa