APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Hello,

Was just wondering if the canafis rooftop was a safe place to use the bot? and if not why isn't it compared to other locations?

also once I fall off a roof the bot won't go back to the starting point, just stands at the spot I fell. is there anyway to fix this? i ahve the game in fixed mode, should be zooming far out ?

31 minutes ago, tony099 said:

Hello,

Was just wondering if the canafis rooftop was a safe place to use the bot? and if not why isn't it compared to other locations?

also once I fall off a roof the bot won't go back to the starting point, just stands at the spot I fell. is there anyway to fix this? i ahve the game in fixed mode, should be zooming far out ?

The script should walk back to the starting point once you fall off, sometimes it may take a second to register this has happened. Perhaps you didn't give the script long enough before intervening? If you didn't intervene and the script was standing still for a long period, please let me know :)

As for canifis, i've botted there without issue. So long as you keep a low profile, you should be fine.

Good luck!

Apa

• Like 1