APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Great script I've used it for 3 days now (running for 3 hours then breaking for 45 mins and so on)  only issue I've had was this morning some how it got me inside the bank on the second floor when I was using the seers vill course. No idea how long I was standing there lol but this is the first problem I've had here other than that very smooth very reliable  

9 hours ago, ericspence8682 said:

Great script I've used it for 3 days now (running for 3 hours then breaking for 45 mins and so on)  only issue I've had was this morning some how it got me inside the bank on the second floor when I was using the seers vill course. No idea how long I was standing there lol but this is the first problem I've had here other than that very smooth very reliable  

That's an interesting situation... Thanks for letting me know! It must have mis-clicked the stairs instead of clicking the 'rough wall'. I will try and implement a check for this! 

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

That's an interesting situation... Thanks for letting me know! It must have mis-clicked the stairs instead of clicking the 'rough wall'. I will try and implement a check for this! 

it only happened once during the entire time i used it so your probably right just a mis click but still all in all very great script:ditto:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DL_LP said:

I don't know if this is allowed, but this is my first script ever and I am in love. I went from 25-70 in 5 days, and i have enough marks for two sets of graceful. Holy crap

Woo, that's awesome progress (: congrats!

What do you mean by 'I don't know if this is allowed' though?

Best

Apa

47 minutes ago, ZickZucker said:

A8F7u3DHQKevERYKYblEtw.png

Thanks for the free trial you gave me, everything ran smoothly so i bought it. Second day of botting using just your script since i made this account. Good Job scripting.

Woo, glad it worked well and thank you kindly for your custom! 

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything with regards to the script.

Cheers!

Apa

8 hours ago, Pali said:

Doing varrock rooftops. Sometimes it goes into general store instead of clicking the climb wall. And it sometimes misclicks and clicks general store salesmen

Thanks for the post! Unfortunately there's not much I can do to stop misclicks (especially on small click-zones), that's something that can occur for a range of reasons including latency fluctuations, cpu mode etc. For any situations where a misclick could cause the script to get stuck, I write failsafe cases to handle - I don't think this particular situations could cause many problems though!

Cheers

Apa

5 hours ago, Pali said:

Just purchased yet another APA script. Keep providing quality scripts and quality support! Any new scripts after your AIO herblore script?

Maybe a simple progressive fletcher?

Thanks! Hopefully it lives up to expectations (:

I have no new projects planned now that the herblore one is complete, I could certainly make a progressive fletcher, we will see!

Apa