APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

19 minutes ago, Krysler said:

You might want to make it support staminas, for the optimal xp gain, if you havn't already, currently manually clicking it myself though(it goes down to zero, and doesn't sip a stamina dose) :) 

Hmm, could add this. I didn't realise you ran out of energy doing rooftop courses though; for me it seemed to stay at/close to 100%!

12 minutes ago, jamieonfire123 said:

Could you add Gnome Course (1-10) so you can run it from a fresh lv 1 agil

It would kind of go against the rooftop theme. I will see though!

9 minutes ago, Theorems said:

Yay finally released! stamina potion support would be nice also :)

Cheers! I hope to add this soon!

4 hours ago, hellokira said:

hey brother what is the anti bans u use?

Thresholds are randomised, but most importantly the script is reliable. There is also random mouse/camera movements. These won't stop you getting banned though; that's down to how you bot. Check out this thread for more info! https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Best

Apa

• Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 6:39 PM, Theorems said:

Yay finally released! stamina potion support would be nice also :)

On 12/3/2017 at 6:29 PM, Krysler said:

You might want to make it support staminas, for the optimal xp gain, if you havn't already, currently manually clicking it myself though(it goes down to zero, and doesn't sip a stamina dose) :) 

UPDATE! Version 1.01

• On popular demand, added support for energy restoration. If you are low of run energy, the script will consume a run-restoring item. Here's a list of all supported energy restoring items:
    • Energy potion
    • Super energy
    • Stamina potion
    • Purple sweets
    • Strange fruit
    • Summer pie
    • Guthix rest
    • Papaya fruit
    • White tree fruit
  • Added dynamic threshold generation to all threshold dependant variables. The generation is based on a Gaussian distribution. This means that you will not eat / restore run energy at a specific value, rather somewhere in a dynamically generated range. Neat!
  • Tweaked run energy toggling/food consumption to reflect these changes.

Please allow up to 24 hours for the developers to push these changes live to the SDN.

Happy botting! (:

Apa

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hellokira said:

apaec regarding the anti ban does it have Randomized clicking position and the move mouse outsside if idle or something

Clicking positions are randomised. The script is very rarely idle so it will not move the mouse outside the screen. If it did, this would look incredibly bot like! (:

There is also a timed random movements system which will move the mouse/camera at intervals derived from a gaussian distribution. Also, all thresholds are randomised, such as healing/energy restore

Cheers

Apa

• Like 1