Dispute against lawjestaw

Nym

Disputed member: lawjestaw

Thread Link: N/A

Explanation: I made a private script for this individual where he payed me on paypal. I delivered the script the exact way he asked for and he is now attempting to chargeback the payment.

Evidence: 

Proof of skype - 11e730791c4031046ca1ccff05e72970.png

Evidence of him buying script and me delivering it - 

[EVIDENCE HIDDEN]

pp converted usd to cad

[EVIDENCE HIDDEN]

[EVIDENCE HIDDEN]

Evidence of chargeback - 

[EVIDENCE HIDDEN]

18 minutes ago, Night said:

@lawjestaw has 24 hours to cancel the chargeback or he will be banned.

The script isn't working!
I bought a Wine grabber script , which is supposed to grab wine 

The script he gave me , doesn't grab wine , it tries to but fail 90% of the time

To prove that i have ran a 1000 law rune run , which for a private script should get like at least 700 out of them

i got about 90! which is less than 1/10 of the times , so this script not only makes me lose money , there is no way i can profit from this

The scripted keeps saying i had to clarify it needs to win the grabbing , that doesn't make sense .

why would i need to clarify that a wine grabbing script should grab the wine ,  i haven't paid for a "trying to grab " script

But honestly i am going to give him a vouch , if this was a " Losing Law runes script " this would get 10/10 , or i should say 9/10 , because sometimes  unintentionally it grabs a wine by mistake 1 in a 100 try

I have told the scripter i dont want to open a dispute , lets fix this together . he started talking in a very bad behavior , 

and started throwing words like "bitching" and "shit"

I fully believe that the excuse , you should have clarifed to me wont work here . because it doesn't make sense , and i dont think i should explain and clarify each letter and word i send him , maybe he thought i meant white wine not red .

1 minute ago, lawjestaw said:

The script isn't working!
I bought a Wine grabber script , which is supposed to grab wine 

The script he gave me , doesn't grab wine , it tries to but fail 90% of the time

To prove that i have ran a 1000 law rune run , which for a private script should get like at least 700 out of them

i got about 90! which is less than 1/10 of the times , so this script not only makes me lose money , there is no way i can profit from this

The scripted keeps saying i had to clarify it needs to win the grabbing , that doesn't make sense .

why would i need to clarify that a wine grabbing script should grab the wine ,  i haven't paid for a "trying to grab " script

But honestly i am going to give him a vouch , if this was a " Losing Law runes script " this would get 10/10 , or i should say 9/10 , because sometimes  unintentionally it grabs a wine by mistake 1 in a 100 try

I have told the scripter i dont want to open a dispute , lets fix this together . he started talking in a very bad behavior , 

and started throwing words like "bitching" and "shit"

I fully believe that the excuse , you should have clarifed to me wont work here . because it doesn't make sense , and i dont think i should explain and clarify each letter and word i send him , maybe he thought i meant white wine not red .

You're going to need to provide screenshots of trying to work with the script writer. Also, even if the script was broken and he would not work with you, you are supposed to open a dispute on OSBot as @Nimmogel is a Scripter II. Chargebacks in PayPal are assumed to be a scam attempt.

1 minute ago, Night said:

You're going to need to provide screenshots of trying to work with the script writer. Also, even if the script was broken and he would not work with you, you are supposed to open a dispute on OSBot as @Nimmogel is a Scripter II. Chargebacks in PayPal are assumed to be a scam attempt.

Hi

I apologize for you and OSbot community , but opening a paypal dispute first was in  good faith , as i thought the scripter i am working with is someone else , as i talked with a bunch of scripters before choosing this one , and the one i thought this one to be has no scripter rank , and the script buying rules say , that if i open a dispute against a member with no script rank it would be closed

i even told the scipter on skype that you dont have a script rank

I hope you accept the apology.

4 minutes ago, Night said:

As for the screeshots , Give me half an hour , going to eat :)

7 minutes ago, lawjestaw said:

Hi

I apologize for you and OSbot community , but opening a paypal dispute first was in  good faith , as i thought the scripter i am working with is someone else , as i talked with a bunch of scripters before choosing this one , and the one i thought this one to be has no scripter rank , and the script buying rules say , that if i open a dispute against a member with no script rank it would be closed

i even told the scipter on skype that you dont have a script rank

I hope you accept the apology.

Getting people confused is not an excuse. As this person does hold a scripter rank, a dispute is available, so we still expect you to cancel the chargeback now.

3 minutes ago, Nimmogel said:

Multiple times I tried to reason and work with this individual but saying "fix it" is not reasonable when the script works exactly the way he asked for it. If needed can provide screenshots of exactly what he asked for before the script was made, and evidence of the script working just as he asked.

It would be helpful if you can provide screenshots of trying to work with the user.

I want evidence from both sides for each of your claims.

And by the time of your next reply I want the PayPal charge back cancelled, you wrote "You didn't receive anything" which we all know isn't true. You were basically trying to scam the user by disregarding our dispute process. And provide proof of it being cancelled.

Also you do realize wine grabbing is extremely competitive especially in f2p? Have you considered factors such as internet connection? Which world you're on? How well the computer you're running the bot on is? Seems like you're not grabbing it fast enough due to that, which wouldn't be Nimmogel's fault.

18 minutes ago, Mio said:

I want evidence from both sides for each of your claims.

And by the time of your next reply I want the PayPal charge back cancelled, you wrote "You didn't receive anything" which we all know isn't true. You were basically trying to scam the user by disregarding our dispute process. And provide proof of it being cancelled.

Also you do realize wine grabbing is extremely competitive especially in f2p? Have you considered factors such as internet connection? Which world you're on? How well the computer you're running the bot on is? Seems like you're not grabbing it fast enough due to that, which wouldn't be Nimmogel's fault.

Dispute got cancelled

for the Factors yes , i have taken in considiration all of that .

Internet is fast , I have ran it on my own pc which has 8GB 2 GB graphic card and i5 4th generation . so i am pretty sure they aren't the reason.

afor the world , i have told the scripter it is a f2p so i am sure that he already knew that i am gonna run them on f2p worlds .

finally i am talking to the scripter trying to solve the issue 

Here's me being "rude" -

a4b6794e0095ae4e9a3f0b79da24805b.png 

My remarks were made after the buyer continuously explained the same thing over and over again about it not getting most of the wines, and was after I tried to come up with solutions and work with the buyer. I was frustrated when making these remarks but afterwards I had apologized for being "rude".

0e7e70b6f0f477957b8b4281b87a7278.png

Nothing other than this about the script. Although I did say somethings when I saw a chargeback notice on paypal which is besides the point and not about the script.

Note - Buyer said he's going to sleep so I just did this if it helps.