Chase

5 minutes ago, withoutidols said:

CQuest Source Code

Note the source is definitely a little bit of overkill for this script, but it was developed as a framework in order to make it easy to implement other quests. Privately, I've implemented some quests quickly for myself. If i have time I'll try to get Doric's and Knight's Sword up in the future.

If you want to build from source, "ant distribute" will build the jar and distribute to your script folder.

Downloading the OSBot.jar is handled

LABJ6Wh.png

When client is updated simply run the task "clean_fully"

To reiterate, once the project is cleaned the OSBot.jar is removed thus once you distribute again it will download the current version.

vrMez8N.png

You beautiful person <3

8 hours ago, withoutidols said:

Lots of web walking updates are being pushed to the client, ill investigate tonight. 
To clarify, this is after the bot talks to the Duke and begins Rune mysteries?

Sorry no, to clarify. Script started in lumby bank, goes downstairs and gets stuck there until I manually help it along, after that it seems fine opening doors and talking to duke and rest of script runs perfect.

Edited by prompt

ran this script a few times and it seems whenever the door to Duke Horacios room is closed the bot fails to open it and just gets stuck doing nothing. got attacked by muggers when trying to talk with Aubury in varock and had to manually run away

Edited by Burundanga

Here's what happens when script is started from lumby bank at top, will walk downstairs and get stuck on a tile and that's the logger until I move it, at which point sometimes it opens doors, sometimes it doesn't.

Once it's past the walking class / whatever it's called, it wont try to open to door at all and will spam Interacting with in the logger

hope this helps, webwalking for dah winn

screenshot_20180202_094003.png

Edited by prompt

Any chance you could add a check if in lumbridge, if not then use lumby teleport?

Will test new update later

-- Tested, no longer getting stuck at that tile in the beginning, much appreciated mate good job will update if anything else goes wrong but seems all good my brother,

Another edit seems dodgy with coffin area door and opening again, i'll just wait a while for webwalking to sort itself out or w/e is going on, usable enough atm anyway with some interacting

Heres the logger stuck at coffin, on latest version you posted as use at own discrection ;P 

It gets stuck at that part after opening coffin, or maybe if someone else does, then stays stuck at a tile and spams walking, if you restart script carries on fine

image.png

Edited by prompt
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 1:14 PM, prompt said:

Any chance you could add a check if in lumbridge, if not then use lumby teleport?

Will test new update later

-- Tested, no longer getting stuck at that tile in the beginning, much appreciated mate good job will update if anything else goes wrong but seems all good my brother,

Another edit seems dodgy with coffin area door and opening again, i'll just wait a while for webwalking to sort itself out or w/e is going on, usable enough atm anyway with some interacting

Heres the logger stuck at coffin, on latest version you posted as use at own discrection ;P 

It gets stuck at that part after opening coffin, or maybe if someone else does, then stays stuck at a tile and spams walking, if you restart script carries on fine

image.png

Will look into this tonight, Hopefully its similar to the rune mysteries problem. Seems like I just need to tighten up the areas, the new web walking seems to have had some unforeseen effects on this script.

10 hours ago, Burundanga said:

all my lvl 3 tuts are located in varrock, would make life much greater if script could tele to lumb

I'll look into adding logic to teleport to Lumbridge, assuming not in Lumbridge and no quests have been started. I want to make sure the script can 
pick up where it left off, I don't like the idea of the script having to be all or nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, withoutidols said:

Will look into this tonight, Hopefully its similar to the rune mysteries problem. Seems like I just need to tighten up the areas, the new web walking seems to have had some unforeseen effects on this script.

I'll look into adding logic to teleport to Lumbridge, assuming not in Lumbridge and no quests have been started. I want to make sure the script can 
pick up where it left off, I don't like the idea of the script having to be all or nothing.

Yeah not in lumbridge no quests started sounds good, I know this is a free script and I don't understand how it's written, but if randomisation of quest order could be implemented would be perfect.

Although I already use this script alot and despite a few of it's issues which you've said you're working on (the mugger one and coffin one still an issue sometimes) it's free and is incredibly useful even with just slight manual interaction and script resets sometimes.

Goodluck on fixing the issues and again, thanks for the script.

Edit again - I have found the issue I believe, the door works if script is ran from beginning, if it's paused and it can't open a door (which as people are buying the tuts that start in varrock, I assume they are manually teleporting to lumby and then unpausing, it gets stuck in a loop spamming walking in logger and will stay stuck at that tile, restarting script and it's fine. Hope I was helpful and not just talking nonsense

Sorry for any grammar or if I don't make sense I'm what one may call crossfaded :)

fucking millionth edit, i lied ignore everything I say maybe idk why its getting stuck, stuck at coffin again too, I'll stop wasting everyones time with my posts lol. Mad Caspar v2

Edited by prompt
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, prompt said:

Yeah not in lumbridge no quests started sounds good, I know this is a free script and I don't understand how it's written, but if randomisation of quest order could be implemented would be perfect.

Although I already use this script alot and despite a few of it's issues which you've said you're working on (the mugger one and coffin one still an issue sometimes) it's free and is incredibly useful even with just slight manual interaction and script resets sometimes.

Goodluck on fixing the issues and again, thanks for the script.

Edit again - I have found the issue I believe, the door works if script is ran from beginning, if it's paused and it can't open a door (which as people are buying the tuts that start in varrock, I assume they are manually teleporting to lumby and then unpausing, it gets stuck in a loop spamming walking in logger and will stay stuck at that tile, restarting script and it's fine. Hope I was helpful and not just talking nonsense

Sorry for any grammar or if I don't make sense I'm what one may call crossfaded :)

fucking millionth edit, i lied ignore everything I say maybe idk why its getting stuck, stuck at coffin again too, I'll stop wasting everyones time with my posts lol. Mad Caspar v2

Updated the download link with new version. Worked on 3 of my accounts, let me know if there is still any problems. I'll start working on the quest randomization.

• Like 1