NO HP COMBAT XP | Up to 90K xp/hr | Handdone

Retweets

Welcome to my service thread. Have you made an account and been fishing for hours and hours, gaining a maximum of 5k strength experience an hour, without gaining HP? I've been making many high level prods using a method gaining very low HP experience, while gaining up to 90K combat xp an hour in any melee skill! I prefer not to publicly announce this method, although I'm sure many players know the method.

Requirements:

- 40 Ranged

- Dwarf Cannon quest done (I can do this for you, but it'll cost a little extra)

Prices can be discussed, because it really depends on your current HP level, and if you're willing to gain a little HP experience for higher combat experience rates!

Terms of service:

- You will provide all supplies (it's not cheap)

- Payment will be upfront, or we will be using a middleman

- During the service, you are only allowed to login to the account if I allow you to

- You cannot change the details during the service, doing so will result in terminating the service without refund!

- Although this is a fully handdone service, I am not responsible for any bans/mutes during the service 

- Prices will be communicated through PM

- I am allowed to cancel (with refunding the remaining amount) or deny any order, without a reason

16 minutes ago, Retweets said:

Terms of service:

- You will provide all supplies (it's not cheap)

- Payment will be upfront, or we will be using a middleman

- During the service, you are only allowed to login to the account if I allow you to

- You cannot change the details during the service, doing so will result in terminating the service without refund!

- Although this is a fully handdone service, I am not responsible for any bans/mutes during the service 

- Prices will be communicated through PM

- I am allowed to cancel (with refunding the remaining amount) or deny any order, without a reason

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Please note global OSBot T.O.S. always apply in addition to this one, and personal T.O.S. can be declared obsolete at a moderators discretion.

41 minutes ago, d0nk3yk0ng12 said:

This sounds awesome man! Goodluck with your service. 
Could this be done on an obby mauler? 

depends if he is cannoning or not, if he is actively using the cannon (which i assume he is) then no, because you don't want high range on an obby.

1 hour ago, d0nk3yk0ng12 said:

This sounds awesome man! Goodluck with your service. 
Could this be done on an obby mauler? 

It could be done, but as @Muffins stated, you will be getting range xp. From 65-80 strength I went from 40-57 ranged.

Just now, daamurda said:

This being done on zeah?

Please PM me if you’re interested :)

• 2 weeks later...