a new begining.

daamurda

So like clockwork im down to one osrs account (my baby).  My yolo accounts got banned, dont really care didnt expect them to make it far anyways. But the question is what account build should i go for now. More then likely im thinking going for a main account. I usually always have some type of pure weather its gmauler, 60 atk, agser, 1 pray, f2p nubs ect. i dont really like trying to build zerkers as i hate questing. If i manage a 70/70/70 is there any fun bosses i can do easily ( usually always have a pure havent bossed in ages) Any imput/suggestions are apreciated!

16 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Venanitis and Castillo are fun wild bosses. I prefer going with 2friends when i do it though 

I love doing Venenanitis until I get wrecked by 15 people for my 150k loot they get.... I don't understand those people. I guess the thrill of killing a helpless person with 14+ of you f++kBoys is all the rage.

Edited by TheCoach

1 hour ago, Juggles said:

Venanitis and Castillo are fun wild bosses. I prefer going with 2friends when i do it though 

if i make a main we can be friends!

1 hour ago, Fearsy said:

Make a main acc for raids :) 

Dont really know shit about raids besides it has some sweet drop possibilities....can you do it with just combat stats or do you need to have high skills. or are there skillers that leech 

51 minutes ago, TheCoach said:

I love doing Venenanitis until I get wrecked by 15 people for my 150k loot they get.... I don't understand those people. I guess the thrill of killing a helpless person with 14+ of you f++kBoys is all the rage.

I always like clan pking. its more about just clearing the wildy not ur loot unless you drop something nice or get smited 

End of the day i think the most important thing is an obnoxious rsn..

4 minutes ago, irwtonrs1 said:

weather = the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc.

Someone who eats the cock on a regular bases! Or someone who degrades others for personal satisfaction and self gratification at another persons expense.
Why does brad always have to be a dickeater when there is an group of people.

also similar to grammar nazi

12 minutes ago, daamurda said:
Someone who eats the cock on a regular bases! Or someone who degrades others for personal satisfaction and self gratification at another persons expense.
Why does brad always have to be a dickeater when there is an group of people.

also similar to grammar nazi

:???: Was this meant to be funny