Just got my mule banned

Code Hero

Play on an account with a fresh IP for a few weeks. Don't bot/get flagged in anyway. Mems/quest/non afk skills stuff like that. After enough time has passed, use it as your mule. Should last you quite a bit as long as you trade random junk over every time you receive any cash. While you have one successful mule, start up another one using same method above that way you'll never not have a mule. If you get lucky and survive, you'll have a few to alternate between as well. Make the location to meet near common RWT spots but not right on them. Like... lumby graveyard or lumby chickens etc. 

• Like 1

Without reading the replies I'm gonna give you my two cents, I've been targeted quite often recently. Others have too, especially those that become complacent in just using one mule until banned. To prevent this in the entire you need to get a VPN is unlikely to be used for botting or mules purposes. And basically just use their IPs and every day get a new mule and you'll be fine forever minus the expensive vpn.