From the rubble.. a god emerges.

melomel

People said 400k slayer xp in 72 hours couldn't be done, @Lunatic achieved, and snagged the loot. And then I upped the stakes:

1.9m Slayer xp in 204 hours, 247m on the line.

The god, the undisputed slayer king @Lunatic completed this massive adventure in ~114 hours, earning him 247m. Congrats man, you're a legend!

Long live the king.

• Like 1

That's some good gp gains! What level did he go from - to?

6 minutes ago, melomel said:

People said 400k slayer xp in 72 hours couldn't be done, @Lunatic achieved, and snagged the loot. And then I upped the stakes:

1.9m Slayer xp in 204 hours, 247m on the line.

The god, the undisputed slayer king @Lunatic completed this massive adventure in ~114 hours, earning him 247m. Congrats man, you're a legend!

Long live the king.

8 hours ago, Lunatic said:

63.3k slay xp per hour? teach me pls

barrage dustdevils + nechs + maybe abby demons if you didnt block them, cannon kalphites + suqahs + few other quick tasks like greaters or cave horror and then only do very quick tasks like black dragons or dark beasts without cannon/barrage.

Use silver bracelets to speed up slow tasks / make good exp tasks longer and skip all shit tasks

60k is possible if you are a maxed combat main especially if you have enough slaypoints to start with

Edited by ez11

36 minutes ago, ez11 said:

barrage dustdevils + nechs + maybe abby demons if you didnt block them, cannon kalphites + suqahs + few other quick tasks like greaters or cave horror and then only do very quick tasks like black dragons or dark beasts without cannon/barrage.

Use silver bracelets to speed up slow tasks / make good exp tasks longer and skip all shit tasks

60k is possible if you are a maxed combat main especially if you have enough slaypoints to start with

i suppose you're right. 

the acc didn't have ancients and was far from maxed

edit: used blowpipe/cannon from 76 range to 94 from 51?-82 slayer (not sure exact starting lvl)

Edited by Lunatic