scammer hopsin

Airborneaus

sad user was working on a mining order and decided to scam quit and drop my whole bank with untradables etc 

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/266788-hopsin420/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback

@Hopsin420

user has dropped everything in my bank   tried finding my ip trying calling me from private number 

@Dbuffed 

@Hopsin420 

user has confirmed he scammed in group chat 

can skypescreen proof to mod since a lot of it is personal related stuff 

http://i.imgur.com/2yTGmsX.png

@Maldesto your account and any other accounts I have serviced for others including Howest, Spectre, Boy King and Bob12343 were all done by hand, and I have no malicious intent towards those users.
I can't say the same for the moron who has been hitting me off for 3 days though.

Edited by Hopsin420

Text wall, this pretty much sums it up.
IP was removed from the logs myself, if you require for evidence reasons I can pm you.

[5:47:42 AM] Hopsin: yo can you look into something for me, i believe https://osbot.org/forum/profile/270124-aroyo/
is also https://osbot.org/forum/profile/208007-airborneaus/
[5:47:58 AM] Hopsin: hes been ddosing me while i've been doing his service, not sure why i think he's planning on scamming me
[5:48:08 AM] Hopsin: (airborne has)
[5:48:12 AM] Khalid | Decode: How come you think theyre the same person?
[5:48:43 AM] Hopsin: thats kinda irrelevant, i just suggest you look into it.
[5:50:01 AM] Hopsin: i've been hit off every time he connects to my teamviewer that i set up on a virtual machine while doing his service so he could see that i'm doing it by hand
[5:50:21 AM] Hopsin: and that was literally the only network data i was using, was coming from that virtual machine
[5:50:39 AM] Khalid | Decode: Nothing regarding his IP suggests that though
[5:50:42 AM] Hopsin: alright
[5:50:51 AM] Hopsin: thanks for your time
[5:50:54 AM] Hopsin: sorry for bothering
[5:50:56 AM] Khalid | Decode: No problem
[5:50:57 AM] Khalid | Decode: Its fine
[5:51:03 AM] Khalid | Decode: If you need any other help, let me know.
[5:51:07 AM] Hopsin: of course :)
[6:01:16 AM] Hopsin: btw - is there anything you can do about him for ddosing?
[6:01:25 AM] Hopsin: and how would i be able to prove
[6:01:42 AM] Khalid | Decode: You'd need to contact someone with more knowledge about proving it
[6:01:47 AM] Hopsin: alright
[6:01:50 AM] Khalid | Decode: But if you do prove it, he'll most likely be banned
[6:02:07 AM] Hopsin: well i used glasswire to get his ip when he connected to me on teamviewer
[6:02:29 AM] Khalid | Decode: Can I have it
[6:02:33 AM] Hopsin: yup sec
[6:04:09 AM] Hopsin: ************
[6:04:31 AM] Hopsin: as i said before i only had the virtual machine running when he was connecting via teamviewer
[6:04:43 AM] Hopsin: i could probably bait him to do it again if that helps prove my case
[6:11:37 AM] Hopsin: i'm currently doing a service for him at blast mining and i have a 60m deposit middlemanned with dbuffed, i'm worried hes going to try scam me out of it as he logged in today while i was servicing it and he got the extra few K xp to lvl 91 - but he also asked me to provide screenshots of every level from osbuddy
[6:14:40 AM] Hopsin: and funnily enough he said one of his previous workers got banned, i wouldn't be suprised if he was involved in that too..
[7:13:45 AM] Hopsin: [7:13:15 AM] Hopsin: wonder what they'll think about you hitting people off from their gov ips
[7:13:29 AM] Airborneaus: silly boy
[7:13:34 AM] Hopsin: you too
[7:13:35 AM] Airborneaus: not  a gov ip :p

4 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

So hopsin, you are calling his phone, threatening to send dildos to him, taking pictures of his location, and dropped all his stuff. What did you think was going to come from this?

That transpired after he continued to hit me off, which mysteriously stopped when I didn't connect to teamviewer from my home ip.
Personally I wasn't the one who found his personal info and called him, the other person he hit off was.
Yes, I asked him how he'd like some free dildos and sent a pic of someone's house, I didn't leak or receive any personal info regarding him though.
I'm not worried if I get banned or not.