AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

10 hours ago, 369 said:

So going into a 'REVIEW':

Overall opinion;

These are the problems you should be working out with the developer. Your bug report could indicate the EXACT issue. This is the problem developers face when users fail to stay calm and not provide any help to sort the problem. You are entitled to your opinion of course, but I will not allow you to harrass another user because you want to have your episode of keyboard rage. 

Your next comment should be a follow up bug report helping tackle this issue, otherwise dont post at all. You have a very toxic attitude.

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

He is right tough, thing doesn't work. Gets stuck in bank getting items. Only time I got it to farm was when I banked manually, and then it got stuck at the second allotment while "rotating camera".

Also, setup is confusing, not sure in what order one is supposed to set up locations, teleports and patches.

1 hour ago, caodoesgoto said:

He is right tough, thing doesn't work. Gets stuck in bank getting items. Only time I got it to farm was when I banked manually, and then it got stuck at the second allotment while "rotating camera".

Also, setup is confusing, not sure in what order one is supposed to set up locations, teleports and patches.

Then why don't you guys go ahead and post a proper bug report so I can actually look into any issues you're having.

As for setup --> Select a farming location --> Add patches to it --> Choose a TraversingMethod --> Add the location

Edited by Eagle Scripts

1 hour ago, caodoesgoto said:

The logger for your script is silent, none of the bugs that I've experienced are described in any way there. I'll try again sometime soon though, and post Location, Logger content and image of In-Game so you can get a bug report.

Anything else you may need to start sorting things out? Thanks.

Awesome, thanks. If an issue you're experiencing is able to be captured by a GIF, those always help to give more context

Actually managed a full run by babysitting this time, no sign of the "rotating camera" bug. Note that both of these bugs are in mirror mode.

Bug nº1

Description: seems to not be able to scroll in bank. If it cannot find all of the elements needed for the run in one go, it will sit there indefinitely. When I paused, scrolled, and started the script again, it got back on track.

Don't have logger for this. Anyway, only thing the logger said was "Bot so-and-so has started."

Bug nº2

Description: doesn't log off when breaking. I let it continue for about 3 minutes after this. I have username not memorized and everything set up, so don't know why.

https://imgflip.com/gif/2l4h8f

FaladorBankbug.png

11 hours ago, caodoesgoto said:

Actually managed a full run by babysitting this time, no sign of the "rotating camera" bug. Note that both of these bugs are in mirror mode.

Bug nº1

Description: seems to not be able to scroll in bank. If it cannot find all of the elements needed for the run in one go, it will sit there indefinitely. When I paused, scrolled, and started the script again, it got back on track.

Don't have logger for this. Anyway, only thing the logger said was "Bot so-and-so has started."

Bug nº2

Description: doesn't log off when breaking. I let it continue for about 3 minutes after this. I have username not memorized and everything set up, so don't know why.

https://imgflip.com/gif/2l4h8f

FaladorBankbug.png

Unfortunately, both of these are bugs caused by the mirror mode. A scripter is not able to tackle any specific errors mirror mode can produce, the same applies in this situation :(.

2 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

You can have a trial to see for yourself if you’d like? :)

i'd love one man! i wasn't sure if i asked you for one or not on this one, if i did i didn't get to actually try it out i'm sure theres a way you can check that can't you ? 

hell yeah hook me up ? please & thank you

1 minute ago, President said:

i'd love one man! i wasn't sure if i asked you for one or not on this one, if i did i didn't get to actually try it out i'm sure theres a way you can check that can't you ? 

hell yeah hook me up ? please & thank you

You've already had a trial once but I went ahead and re-granted you as an exception.

• Heart 1