AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Running catherby, Falador and Ardy only - doing Tarromin and Tomato seeds started @ 20. I'm now 21 after 2 hours...I guess that is how farming goes, the script seems to work fine. I just wish I could see what level I'm at currently, that way I didn't have to log into the game to see it which can screw up the bot and or it logs me out once I get logged in. Will let it run for like 18 hours and update tomorrow. 

18 minutes ago, scrubkin2013 said:

Running catherby, Falador and Ardy only - doing Tarromin and Tomato seeds started @ 20. I'm now 21 after 2 hours...I guess that is how farming goes, the script seems to work fine. I just wish I could see what level I'm at currently, that way I didn't have to log into the game to see it which can screw up the bot and or it logs me out once I get logged in. Will let it run for like 18 hours and update tomorrow. 

Just look when it's logged in? Press the hotkey for your stats..lol.  It's not that complicated.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, scrubkin2013 said:

That farming is a slow skill is not something I can change :boge:

The paint is already fairly large, I’ve specifically chosen not to include data such as current level, levels gained.

I have it currently set up to plant tarromin, tomato and nasturtium seeds at everything except canifis, i let it run for some time and got a couple of levels but i often encounter a "waiting for player to stop moving" error, even though i haven't touched a single thing. the script will just wait until it logs out. then it just logs back in and works again. 

14 hours ago, neonoxus9 said:

I have it currently set up to plant tarromin, tomato and nasturtium seeds at everything except canifis, i let it run for some time and got a couple of levels but i often encounter a "waiting for player to stop moving" error, even though i haven't touched a single thing. the script will just wait until it logs out. then it just logs back in and works again. 

What is the error you're experiencing? Are you using mirror mode? Low cpu mode? Please tell me more :)

Please also supply me with the logger and a in-game screenshot.

Is there a possibility of you adding in support for player rejuv pools etc ? It's running out of run energy now, which isn't perse that bad,
But my character runs by the pool everytime i go for a run.

Script works amazing,
Any roadmaps for future support? Fruit/big Trees? 

Thank you!

Edited by Creeqy

@Eagle Scripts would it be possible to add an option to add +10min or +20min to the over-all growth timer for herbs and allotments, so that you only log in once everything is all done growing, instead of the growth cycles all getting out of whack and after say 5 runs your account is logging in and out every 5 minutes?

On 5/31/2018 at 3:25 PM, piii95 said:

Love the script! Thought about adding Trollheim herb patch with Trollheim teleport? Would make the script even doper.

Glad to hear! :).

I'm willing to add this in if you supply me with the following:

- An account that has access to that specific farming location
- A list of all the available traversing methods to get there --> Please describe every method as well.

21 hours ago, Creeqy said:

Is there a possibility of you adding in support for player rejuv pools etc ? It's running out of run energy now, which isn't perse that bad,
But my character runs by the pool everytime i go for a run.

Script works amazing,
Any roadmaps for future support? Fruit/big Trees? 

Thank you!

I'll add this on the list of lower priorities. I might start working on a more solid roadmap when I've arranged my internship and all.

11 hours ago, fcknbobfrank said:

@Eagle Scripts would it be possible to add an option to add +10min or +20min to the over-all growth timer for herbs and allotments, so that you only log in once everything is all done growing, instead of the growth cycles all getting out of whack and after say 5 runs your account is logging in and out every 5 minutes?

Unfortunately, this harder than it seems. I might consider looking into overhauling the timer system -- This is definitely not anything near a promise.

2 hours ago, Vogelbekdier said:

Possible to toggle the patch timer? I use it for farm runs so I don't need to take the patch timer. Would speed runs up a lot for me as it takes 2-3 seconds per patch to get the timer.

Tree support would be amazing!

Trees might be added later down the line, no promises yet though.

As for the patch timer; this one is needed as this will tackle any lagg, which can cause issues on the logic of the script. This has been tackled by making use of the timer -- I can therefore not remove this one.

On 5/29/2018 at 8:39 PM, scrubkin2013 said:

Use bagged plants to get your level higher. It maybe expensive but it helps get into better herbs

17 hours ago, Sombra said:

can you add me on discord or pm here? I ran on a maxed obby mauler account and it was banned at around 60 farming. I ran it 24 hours aswell

My guess is it might be something you've botted previously getting your account flagged and watched. This account was made specifically for this script and it's the only one that has been ran on it. My last run was 129 hours, progress report to come also, it's also nearing 95 now too.

• Like 1