AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Teleport to Falador: Falador teleport tablet, House teleport tab- Falador Portal (Requires 50 Construction)

Teleport to Catherby: Camelot teleport tablet, House teleport tab- Camelot Portal (Requires 50 Construction)

Teleport to Ardougne: Ardougne teleport tablet (Requires Plague City), House teleport tab- Ardougne (Requires 50 Construction)

Teleport to Kourend: Kourend teleport tablet (Requires a Scroll of Redirection and 25 Construction), House teleport tab- Kourend Portal (Must visit Kourend at least once and 50 Construction), Skills                                       Necklace> Woodcutting Guild, Boat ride from Port Sarim

-If you need me to go into more detail let me know what specifics you need. I am going to assume that you also are adding to support other locations so I will edit this list later to add the other farming locations. However, if you are not adding other locations let me know. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Divergent07 said:

Teleport to Falador: Falador teleport tablet, House teleport tab- Falador Portal (Requires 50 Construction)

Teleport to Catherby: Camelot teleport tablet, House teleport tab- Camelot Portal (Requires 50 Construction)

Teleport to Ardougne: Ardougne teleport tablet (Requires Plague City), House teleport tab- Ardougne (Requires 50 Construction)

Teleport to Kourend: Kourend teleport tablet (Requires a Scroll of Redirection and 25 Construction), House teleport tab- Kourend Portal (Must visit Kourend at least once and 50 Construction), Skills                                       Necklace> Woodcutting Guild, Boat ride from Port Sarim

-If you need me to go into more detail let me know what specifics you need. I am going to assume that you also are adding to support other locations so I will edit this list later to add the other farming locations. However, if you are not adding other locations let me know. 

I'm currently not adding other farming locations. I could potentially add more after the Custom Traversing update has been pushed. This is a big one so it can take some time.

Thanks for your methods, they've been noted down :) .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, THS said:

Looks like some good updates on the way @Eagle Scripts nice one.

Maybe even adding dueling ring with castle wars for banking?

Also, you able to make a custom handler for the charter ship or would we have to use teleports?

As for the duel ring; I could add it to the list but it's not going to be pushed any soon I reckon.

As for charter ships; I'm planning to look into them somewhere the next couple of days, to see if I'll be able to write custom handlers for it.

9 minutes ago, bRipp3r said:

if it checks magic level/quest it would be cool if it'd teleport to ardy(completion of biohazard/plague city/51 magic) 2 water 2 law

same for cammy obv and fally :o 

Because runes will occupy too much inventory space, I'm currently planning to only add traversing methods in there which only require 1 inventory space.

The ones that are currently going to be added are:

- Teleport tabs --> including Ardougne and Kourend
- Xeric's amulet
- Tithe Farm Minigame Teleport

I'm planning to add the house teleports portals as well. Once those have been finished I need to revamp the profile system. Once the profile system is done the update is going to be pushed.

V0.99 Has Been Pushed - V0.99 Custom Traversing Methods Added

As of this update, the following Traversing Methods are available:
- POHTraversing
       - Falador Portal
       - Camelot Portal
       - Ardougne Portal
       - Kourend Portal
       - Exit The POH Through The POH Portal
- TeleportationTabTraversing
       - Ardougne teleport
       - Camelot teleport
       - Falador teleport
       - Teleport to house
       - Kourend teleport
- TitheFarmMinigameTeleportTraversing
- XericsAmuletTraversing
       - Xeric's Glade

On 5/2/2018 at 7:20 AM, BoldMold said:

Any ETA on the Kourend teleport tabs/House for portals?

-BoldMold

Make sure to delete all your old savef profiles.

Make sure to always choose a traversing method.

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 1
  • Heart 2

21 minutes ago, xxphatxx said:

Best Script Ever! Thank you so much! 

Can you add Tree/Fruit Tree's? that woulb be amazing!

Greez Phat

16 minutes ago, jens4626 said:

This 

I'm currently not looking to add trees into the script.

If you're lucky, they'll be added later down the line. Bear in mind this would not be for a long time as I've got busy schedules.

• Sad 1