AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

Thanks for forwarding that on to Alek, that works well now.
Just making observations as I run the script;

Please add the ability to plant limpwurts - before you can grow watermelons (47) limpwurts are better than Nasturtiums.
Port phasmatys patch, not as many players have it but its a huge bonus to those that do.

Interaction with the leprechaun leaves a lot to be desired - basically only uses it for noting herbs, would be excellent if at the start of a run it deposited a full load of compost buckets and took them out as it needed to minimise the number of trips to the tool leprechaun when harvesting.

At the start of a run, if you inventory becomes full, it just stops doing what it is doing, eg if I start my run and i have one slot left (because of all of the compost, seeds, tools etc), it will harvest, get a full inventory, note the item and still have a full inventory - the above suggested leprechaun interaction would resolve this.

Sometimes it gets stuck when interacting with patches - possibly due to them not being visible on screen, will have more details the more i use it.

Edit: yeah gets stuck at ardougne sometimes if it has to note items at the leprechaun because it cant see the second allotment.

Add option for 0 plant cure
Having issues with inventory space, super inefficient due to this.
Will tele to get more plant cure, then run back to a patch even if you have finished everything at the patch, then move on to the next patch.
It should set timers etc BEFORE it teles to get more cure.

Edited by fcknbobfrank
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2018 at 3:48 AM, fcknbobfrank said:

Thanks for forwarding that on to Alek, that works well now.
Just making observations as I run the script;

Please add the ability to plant limpwurts - before you can grow watermelons (47) limpwurts are better than Nasturtiums.
Port phasmatys patch, not as many players have it but its a huge bonus to those that do.

Interaction with the leprechaun leaves a lot to be desired - basically only uses it for noting herbs, would be excellent if at the start of a run it deposited a full load of compost buckets and took them out as it needed to minimise the number of trips to the tool leprechaun when harvesting.

At the start of a run, if you inventory becomes full, it just stops doing what it is doing, eg if I start my run and i have one slot left (because of all of the compost, seeds, tools etc), it will harvest, get a full inventory, note the item and still have a full inventory - the above suggested leprechaun interaction would resolve this.

Sometimes it gets stuck when interacting with patches - possibly due to them not being visible on screen, will have more details the more i use it.

Edit: yeah gets stuck at ardougne sometimes if it has to note items at the leprechaun because it cant see the second allotment.

Add option for 0 plant cure
Having issues with inventory space, super inefficient due to this.
Will tele to get more plant cure, then run back to a patch even if you have finished everything at the patch, then move on to the next patch.
It should set timers etc BEFORE it teles to get more cure.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take the efficiency issues into consideration :)

Please tell me if the working with 0 plant cure works for you.

V0.94 Has Been Pushed - CanLoginWithoutCrashingAnyCycle Fixed + Ultracompost Added + Option To Use 0 Plant Cure Added

On 12/15/2017 at 12:51 PM, Kobyy said:

Before we add new features the custom breaker still doesn't work. https://gyazo.com/81f1cd361d1b10aed38d4772267c1855

On 12/22/2017 at 5:43 PM, magnega said:

Yo

Just wanted to ask that what kind of teleportation methods does this script use to get to the farming areas. As an example the script teleports to Ardougne with skilling amulet.

Just curious what teleportation methods does this script has.

And also are you considering to add ultra compost sometime in a future?

On 12/26/2017 at 5:00 AM, zachdaddy123 said:

I bought this script and the Custom Break Manager is broken... Getting same error as the guy above is getting.. Sigh.

On 12/28/2017 at 1:45 AM, Magki92 said:

After planting in all herb patches it logs out and does'nt log in again.

https://gyazo.com/a00cdf6a6ed896a70b841bd03a9fbce5

When I pause it and log in it logs out immediately and this happens in the log

https://gyazo.com/ec7f7baa9f005b7d46df0476812c42c0

On 12/31/2017 at 4:45 AM, emodeath said:

Purchased this script and hoping more features get added :). Wondering if ultracompost will be supported since compost and super are? :doge:

Also keep up the good work!!!! P.S. I like the GUI layout :) 

V0.94 has been pushed. Sorry for the delay guys, holidays + school took all of my time.