AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

A few other small feature requests/suggestions;
As the script doesn't yet do composting and some items are particularly worthless, add the option to drop them when harvested. This also helps alleviate the inventory management.
Composting.
Once the breaking is fixed, add some customisation options for breaking, not just the calculated times; Like log in every 100mins +/-10mins to do a full cycle and super compost, or only log in between the hours of *local time daytime*, so you can leave it running 24/7.

Also, 0 plant cure works great! Thanks!

Edited by fcknbobfrank

7 hours ago, imnotgoodsoz said:

could i possibly get a trial, looks great.

Nice try. Not going to happen. Trial abuser.

7 hours ago, Lil Ugly Mane said:

nice leech

Thansk for making me aware :)

7 hours ago, pbthug91 said:

doesnt log back in :(

Please provide me with a bug report with osbot version, logger info + screenshot of screen + which locations you did with which patches, how many plant cures. Did you use custom breaking?
I have tried to resolve this issue, if it has not been resolved please help me do so by supplying me with all data that you can :)

6 hours ago, fcknbobfrank said:

A few other small feature requests/suggestions;
As the script doesn't yet do composting and some items are particularly worthless, add the option to drop them when harvested. This also helps alleviate the inventory management.
Composting.
Once the breaking is fixed, add some customisation options for breaking, not just the calculated times; Like log in every 100mins +/-10mins to do a full cycle and super compost, or only log in between the hours of *local time daytime*, so you can leave it running 24/7.

Also, 0 plant cure works great! Thanks!

I'll take them into consideration :)

50 minutes ago, TooGodly said:

can you please add above  canfis patch ?

Do you have an account I could use for data grabbing?

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Nice try. Not going to happen. Trial abuser.

Thansk for making me aware :)

Please provide me with a bug report with osbot version, logger info + screenshot of screen + which locations you did with which patches, how many plant cures. Did you use custom breaking?
I have tried to resolve this issue, if it has not been resolved please help me do so by supplying me with all data that you can :)

I'll take them into consideration :)

Do you have an account I could use for data grabbing?

haha, this is my first time ever asking for a trial but its good just went ahead and bought it lol