AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

EDIT: freezing issue was on my side, due to not having it set up properly.

Thank you for the trial.  Could you be more specific in instructions, please?

Where can we start this script?

Do we need the tools with the leprechaun or inside the bank?

Do we need any tablets for teleportation?

Any stamina potions needed?

Do we need watering cans in the bank?

Also, when I set it to use supercompost, it has the supercompost in inventory, but it didn't use it on the herb patch (happened with tarromin).

And sometimes when I start the script, it gets stuck on "Waiting on GUI Input", even though I click start, and I clicked on the break warning window.  It almost like freezes OSBot, cause I can't click Stop or Pause. 

EDIT: Actually, seems that it freezes in Falador East Bank for some reason.  I started in GE and as soon as it got inside the F-E bank, it froze.

Another bug/issue:  I have ticked supercompost, and I have about 60 in the bank.  I have 3 patches for it to go, but when it withdraws the supercompost, it withdraws all of them, then banks all the items and tries again, keeps repeating. 

Thanks!

Edited by Joliter

27 minutes ago, Joliter said:

Thank you for the trial.  Could you be more specific in instructions, please?

Where can we start this script?

Do we need the tools with the leprechaun or inside the bank?

Do we need any tablets for teleportation?

Any stamina potions needed?

Do we need watering cans in the bank?

Also, when I set it to use supercompost, it has the supercompost in inventory, but it didn't use it on the herb patch (happened with tarromin).

And sometimes when I start the script, it gets stuck on "Waiting on GUI Input", even though I click start, and I clicked on the break warning window.  It almost like freezes OSBot, cause I can't click Stop or Pause. 

EDIT: Actually, seems that it freezes in Falador East Bank for some reason.  I started in GE and as soon as it got inside the F-E bank, it froze.

Another bug/issue:  I have ticked supercompost, and I have about 60 in the bank.  I have 3 patches for it to go, but when it withdraws the supercompost, it withdraws all of them, then banks all the items and tries again, keeps repeating. 

Thanks!

Where can we start this script? Anywhere the webwalker can find a path for. Starting at Falador East Bank would be your best bet.
Do we need the tools with the leprechaun or inside the bank? Either in your bank or inventory. If they're not in your inventory they'll be withdrawn.
Do we need any tablets for teleportation? Correct. You'll need Camelot + Falador teleport tabs.
Any stamina potions needed? These are currently not supported so as of now, no.
Do we need watering cans in the bank? Yes. The script will re-fill them once needed.

As for your bug report; you've got 2 problems it seems. Please send me a PM with a title related to AIO Farming bug report(s).

Please tell me how I can re-produce them. As for the falador freezing; please open the logger before you start the script so you can make a screenshot of the error.
As for the supercompost problem, please also note that in the PM and tell me how I can reproduce this one as well :)

V0.91 Has Been Pushed - Supercompost problems have been solved + Flower support has been added.

2 hours ago, byhalk said:

Please could I trial your lovely looking farming script?

Granted :)

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

plants to add Tith Minigame teleport and/or House tele to Kourend?

For now those are not on the To-do list. They can get on there sometime :)

Edited by Eagle Scripts
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, angermidet1 said:

Do you think you would be able to add more modes of transportation? Like Explorer rings for fally patch, or ectophial and morytania patch?

I could maybe look into them, if somebody is also able to provide me with an account that meets the requirements.

After running the script for a few hours I've noticed on certain runs the bot won't go through all four patches. It has done just Falador and logged for break and also has done Falador and half of Kourend and logged for break with the logger stating all patches complete, but the next run it would go through all four without issue.

48 minutes ago, JaysTurmoil said:

After running the script for a few hours I've noticed on certain runs the bot won't go through all four patches. It has done just Falador and logged for break and also has done Falador and half of Kourend and logged for break with the logger stating all patches complete, but the next run it would go through all four without issue.

It all relies on timers, if the timers for 2 out of 4 patches have been finished, only those 2 patches will be taken care of.