AIO Farming

Eagle Scripts

12 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

When there's a random item in the inventory, is it always a noted item?

No.. that's the weird thing. I had some armor unnoted then some noted whatever, and maybe another 3rd item i wasnt supposed to have if i remember correctly.

Kinda like the above stated I was expecting a ban so just really kinda shut it off instantly and prayed cuz It was just broken standing at a patch for however long. 

7 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

No.. that's the weird thing. I had some armor unnoted then some noted whatever, and maybe another 3rd item i wasnt supposed to have if i remember correctly.

Kinda like the above stated I was expecting a ban so just really kinda shut it off instantly and prayed cuz It was just broken standing at a patch for however long. 

This happened to me once before (I think I made a post about it) but currently running 22 hours without an issues.

EDIT: 24 hours and first issue. Got suck in camelot patches. I did pause it a few mins earlier and walked it to the ge to buy more seeds then resumed the scripted and teleported like it should. Probably would have worked fine if I didnt pause it but maybe just a camera issue since the south patch was ready to be harvested?

I moved the camera so that it can "see" that patch and it's working fine again.

05b8ddec520ca97448c3579df4362ac7.gif

Edited by RDM

15 hours ago, BronzeTier said:

Alright thanks. I'll add it to the list of items I have to look into.

10 hours ago, RDM said:

This happened to me once before (I think I made a post about it) but currently running 22 hours without an issues.

EDIT: 24 hours and first issue. Got suck in camelot patches. I did pause it a few mins earlier and walked it to the ge to buy more seeds then resumed the scripted and teleported like it should. Probably would have worked fine if I didnt pause it but maybe just a camera issue since the south patch was ready to be harvested?

I moved the camera so that it can "see" that patch and it's working fine again.

05b8ddec520ca97448c3579df4362ac7.gif

It can indeed cause issues if the script is being paused and resumed, try not to do this :)  to ensure the fault's not at your end.

I have noted the camera issue down in my list. 

7 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Script not work well after updated.

I edited my settings file via GUI and saved it.

I added two farming location to settings but it only go to the first farming location.

6 hours ago, Pegasus said:

If I select more than one patch in one location, it only take one type of seeds.

E.g. I want to farm tomato, nasturtium, gum in kourend,

it takes 4 supercompost correctly,

but it only takes the first type of seeds (tomato seeds).

Are you sure this happened after the new update?
Make sure to delete all your profiles after a new feature is being deployed as the settings files are then no longer following the needed format.

Try to remove them and save a new profile, does that fix your issue?

7 minutes ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Alright thanks. I'll add it to the list of items I have to look into.

It can indeed cause issues if the script is being paused and resumed, try not to do this :)  to ensure the fault's not at your end.

I have noted the camera issue down in my list. 

Are you sure this happened after the new update?
Make sure to delete all your profiles after a new feature is being deployed as the settings files are then no longer following the needed format.

Try to remove them and save a new profile, does that fix your issue?

yes I created a new profile.

The script does go to correct and more than one farming locations correctly now.

but it only take one type of seeds.

Edited by Pegasus

17 minutes ago, porkermon said:

Does not use ultracompost on the herb patches. Havent tried with any other allotments. but it just plants the seed without even withdrawing ultracompost despite the GUI set to use compost in each allotment and ultracompost at the one used

"Make sure to delete all your profiles after a new feature is being deployed as the settings files are then no longer following the needed format. "

The script is still able to progress with Herb only old profiles but unable to use compost.

You need to delete your profiles and recreate new profiles via script gui.

20 hours ago, Pegasus said:

yes I created a new profile.

The script does go to correct and more than one farming locations correctly now.

but it only take one type of seeds.

I'll look into the one type of seeds option. The most recent update might indeed have broken that.

Edited by Eagle Scripts

Bot seems to be running pretty well for me! Enjoying watching the progress.

A couple things I've noticed, for example when planting at an allotment, with each stage (compost, planting, etc) it will always use the tile to the right, so the player will walk a step right before doing the next task. Not sure if this is just me but could seem a bit weird.

Also sometimes when doing trips it'll complete a task but then teleport leaving a dead plant there.

Nice one :D

Same one seed problem after the new update, will withdraw everything like normal except only take one type of seed! It'll then do multiple trips to finish every type of seed. I'll look into it to see if i can fix it manually. Saw this posted above, just wanted to confirm that this is happening to me also.

EDIT: Canifis is still bugged out, although it did take out all 3 seeds for the trip.

Edited by igpxnaruto4

On 6/5/2018 at 8:37 PM, Eagle Scripts said:

Hhm, strange. The script doesn't actually visually 'look' at the herbs to determine whether they're fully grown. It looks through at the data that the client grabs from that entity. It should, therefore, not necessarily look at the said entity to be able to determine it's state. 

Maybe the client cached old patch data if it is not visible.

Can you make character to walk near patch if patch is not visible before getting data?

I think it can solve such issue

Edited by Pegasus

19 hours ago, uyfgfarOS said:

Bot seems to be running pretty well for me! Enjoying watching the progress.

A couple things I've noticed, for example when planting at an allotment, with each stage (compost, planting, etc) it will always use the tile to the right, so the player will walk a step right before doing the next task. Not sure if this is just me but could seem a bit weird.

Also sometimes when doing trips it'll complete a task but then teleport leaving a dead plant there.

Nice one :D

The tile to the right is caused by the OSBot client choosing the closest tile, which it sometimes thinks to be the one next to the one you're facing. I could potentially write some code to fix this but is this an important matter?

8 hours ago, igpxnaruto4 said:

Same one seed problem after the new update, will withdraw everything like normal except only take one type of seed! It'll then do multiple trips to finish every type of seed. I'll look into it to see if i can fix it manually. Saw this posted above, just wanted to confirm that this is happening to me also.

EDIT: Canifis is still bugged out, although it did take out all 3 seeds for the trip.

Thanks for notifying me; I've added it to the list of things I have to look at :) .

6 hours ago, Pegasus said:

Maybe the client cached old patch data if it is not visible.

Can you make character to walk near patch if patch is not visible before getting data?

I think it can solve such issue

I'll note this down as well. Thanks.