10$ OsBot voucher giveaway

Google

37 minutes ago, PulseImpulse said:

Wtf, I liked the thread

edit: nvm, did not liked the quoted thread, fail. gotta read better next time :D

Edited by dmix

1 hour ago, PulseImpulse said:

@dragonite3000 , @InfinityExists, @MrLemonwater , @Seth758, @0wne2dk1ll, @VapeGod98, @abdullahh , @CrushedRs, @TheWind , @r0bar, @Alen, @Services, @Sociopath, @Juggles , @dmix , @tehgousch , @Krysler, @ooglesentme , @melomel , @RamSkulls , @JellowZima

The names above did not like the intended thread , and instead you like this thread which makes you unqualified. I will give you 6 hours from this moment to qualify yourselves for this Giveaway!

which is this thread

As of for 
@Kim, @Eagle Scripts  not sure whether you guys wanted to join but you haven't liked any of the two threads at all

It's fine I'm not in need of any voucher so you can scratch me from the list of participants :)

4 hours ago, PulseImpulse said:

@dragonite3000 , @InfinityExists, @MrLemonwater , @Seth758, @0wne2dk1ll, @VapeGod98, @abdullahh , @CrushedRs, @TheWind , @r0bar, @Alen, @Services, @Sociopath, @Juggles , @dmix , @tehgousch , @Krysler, @ooglesentme , @melomel , @RamSkulls , @JellowZima

The names above did not like the intended thread , and instead you like this thread which makes you unqualified. I will give you 5 hours from this moment to qualify yourselves for this Giveaway!

which is this thread

As of for 
@Kim, @Eagle Scripts  not sure whether you guys wanted to join but you haven't liked any of the two threads at all

Oops :$

Done it now :D