Account Hasnt logged off from previous session?

SpawnedBot

So my account logged itself out while botting flax... I try to log back in but it keeps saying "Account has not logged out from previous session OR server is too busy". 

Now, for sure the servers are not too busy Because i am logged in to THE SAME world with another account. Also, how can the account not be logged out when its been over 15 minutes of it logging out.. I redownloaded the client and also restarted my computer and left it off for like 5 min..

WHAT DO I DO?? 

Happened to me, it's possibly because your bot is logged in if that makes sense, so when you've added the bot, if you click the "bots tab" on the client towards the top right you will see that you should have your bot there, all you have to do is close the bot that you want to use and then add it back afterwards, it fixed that issue for me

13 hours ago, SpawnedBot said:

So my account logged itself out while botting flax... I try to log back in but it keeps saying "Account has not logged out from previous session OR server is too busy". 

Now, for sure the servers are not too busy Because i am logged in to THE SAME world with another account. Also, how can the account not be logged out when its been over 15 minutes of it logging out.. I redownloaded the client and also restarted my computer and left it off for like 5 min..

WHAT DO I DO?? 

so were u hacked m8

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Everett420 said:

Same thing just happened to me I wasn’t doing anything tho I was siting at GE on my phone got kicked off for being afk now I can’t get in a says the same 

Hey there newbie. I can see you're new here but please familiarise yourself with the rules of the forums. 

"6. Gravedigging

Gravedigging, posting in an old thread, is not tolerated without proper reason. A post is considered as gravedigging when the last reply is atleast two weeks old."