Chargebacked by PlayerAuctions?

JARNQ

Has PlayerAuctions chargebacked from anyone else? A friend of mine just received an email from PayPal saying that PA has claimed a payment as unauthorized.

It most definitely was not unauthorized, the money was paid in exchange for 1 of his RS07 Zerkers.

Ps. He has already contacted support but i doubt he'll receive an answer before he has to answer to the claim, as PA's shitty support takes weeks to answer.

f04bec8c61870d884a004368eb6d8944.png

EDIT: ON PLAYERAUCTIONS ACTUAL SITE:

"Under this secure model, the seller can rest assured knowing that in the exceptional event that a buyer files a chargeback or payment dispute, or that a fraudulent payment passes our rigorous screening processes, PlayerAuctions will take full responsibility for handling the incident."

Edited by JARNQ

4 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

Has PlayerAuctions chargebacked from anyone else? A friend of mine just received an email from PayPal saying that PA has claimed a payment as unauthorized.

It most definitely was not unauthorized, the money was paid in exchange for 1 of his RS07 Zerkers.

Ps. He has already contacted support but i doubt he'll receive an answer before he has to answer to the claim, as PA's shitty support takes weeks to answer.

wat? 

ur friend sold an acc there? the buyer probably chargedback lol

7 minutes ago, JARNQ said:

But the chargeback is by PlayerAuctions official account? They're supposed to protect from chargebacks.

If someone makes a claim that what they received isn't what was said it was or for say the account they bought gets 'recovered', then Playerauctions will protect the buyer over the seller.

PA allow buyers to use the option for moneyback guarantee, this requires to pay an additional $5/6.99 on top of the total amount for what's being purchased.

+ the transaction happens through their system, hence why it shows as PA in the dispute

Edited by Darren

"At the heart of the PlayerAuctions platform is PlayerGuardian™, a powerful proprietary technology that provides unparalleled protection for all players, payments and trades. Buyers are guaranteed delivery of their purchase or their money back. Sellers have complete protection against payment fraud and chargebacks."

Biggest pile of shit i've read in a while.

10 minutes ago, Darren said:

+ the transaction happens through their system, hence why it shows as PA in the dispute

PlayerAuctions holds the money until the buyer confirms the delivery, which means the money is actually in their PayPal account. Also their disbursement takes 2-3 days which means their employees have to send it manually from their PayPal. It is actually PA chargebacking.

ON PLAYERAUCTIONS ACTUAL SITE:

"Under this secure model, the seller can rest assured knowing that in the exceptional event that a buyer files a chargeback or payment dispute, or that a fraudulent payment passes our rigorous screening processes, PlayerAuctions will take full responsibility for handling the incident."

Edited by JARNQ

1 hour ago, JARNQ said:

EDIT: ON PLAYERAUCTIONS ACTUAL SITE:

Yeah buddy i got the exact same today, unsure why too! Did nothing wrong. really weird.

12 minutes ago, mithrilman said:

Yeah buddy i got the exact same today, unsure why too! Did nothing wrong. really weird.

If Playerauctions support won't help you and you need to send PayPal some information, you might need this website:

https://www.playerauctions.com/help/content/playerguardian-seller-protections/

Goodluck with your chargeback.