Perfect Sand Crabs

Czar

On 1/21/2018 at 7:16 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v9)

- Added potion boost input and randomization (anti-ban)
- Added random delay between refreshing aggro (anti-ban)
- Added option to wait for 100% energy before enabling specs (anti-ban)
- Fixed 'Far-east' fight location

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, gl guys :D

If you have any suggestions/errors/bugs please post them ASAP. Also don't forget console logs so I can debug :D

its still on v7.0 unfortunately. Do updates occasionally take longer than 24 hrs? 

On 8/14/2017 at 6:12 PM, Czar said:

yo02pxZ.png

Svu4iuR.png

JJfG7N7.png

(Thread PSD coming later today!)

Proggies:

coming soon!

Features:

- All locations supported, including Crab Claw Isle
- Banking support
- All combat types supported (ranged, all ammo + ranging types, including looting)

- Activity Slider -- choose 4 different activity settings from: (Afk my position, Afk any generated position, Attack visible/active crabs only, Full activity/attack all)
- Aggression Slider -- choose from 4 different aggression settings: (Only retaliate to crabs, Attack people's crabs when none are found, Attack all crabs, ONLY attack other people's crabs)
- Tasked levelling - allows you to set level goals and switch attack styles to raise different skills, e.g. set goals to 50 70 70, from current stats 44 51 55, it will reach the goal stats.

- Skill Priority: you can choose in which order to raise the stats, e.g. lowest first, nearest to goal first, top->bottom, bottom->top, level-up evenly, etc.
- Customized Stop Conditions: stop script when a certain condition is met, e.g. reached goal stats, killed X crabs, time passed, ran out of equipment, items, etc.
- Simple (on user's side) inventory layout chooser consistent with all my scripts -> 1 button copies inventory layout and saves it
- World hop support, with player count chooser
-- World hop customization: allows you to choose which tile to hop worlds from
-- Break tile chooser: allows you to choose which tile to break on, ~3 minutes before breaks trigger

- 'Non-botting' mode (very popular): allows you to afk the script and technically not bot at all: the script will display jframe popups (and beep) when crabs are no longer aggressive which will prompt the user to manually refresh the crabs by walking up
- Item looting, including rare drop table option
- Potion support (all potion types)
- Crab refreshing by walking out of the region

Coming soon:

Anti-Crash detection (still need to pump out beta version)

Gallery:

9bajl8d.png

Cjb1VCY.png

there is no option to take off special attack? 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2018 at 3:33 PM, slapgears said:

there is no option to take off special attack? 

was wondering this too, and if ranging potions can be added.

PS: what does enabling the strict potions button do? Is it possible to have potions in inventory without the script automatically drinking it? Yeah I know you added "randomization" drinking for "anti-ban" (which doesn't work, it still instantly drinks) but I would like to drink it by myself especially during non botting mode.

Edited by D Bolter
  • Like 1

Hmm go to potion input mode and set the level to 999 it won't drink any potions. Just until I expand on potion support. I will add alerts for potion sipping too for non-botting mode. I will spend more time on non-botting mode it is super important. Stay tuned, this next update will be even better ^^ :D 

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm go to potion input mode and set the level to 999 it won't drink any potions. Just until I expand on potion support. I will add alerts for potion sipping too for non-botting mode. I will spend more time on non-botting mode it is super important. Stay tuned, this next update will be even better ^^ :D 

Hey buddy, I tried your entering "999" into the input potion mode and it still wouldn't work

https://gyazo.com/38334164fc298edce0431bb763175b56

20 hours ago, D Bolter said:

Hey buddy, I tried your entering "999" into the input potion mode and it still wouldn't work

https://gyazo.com/38334164fc298edce0431bb763175b56

EDIT: Set to 0 please

Did you select an attack/strength difference? In GUI you didn't. No worries because today I will be pushing the update (within a few hours or so).

Can you try one more time, except this time select combat potions -> select attack difference -> set to 0 then run. I will announce the next update momentarily anyway ^^ :D 

As for afk mode, which tile did you set as afk and can you screenshot the exact script gui settings so I can use the same options and fix please!

EDIT: Pushed v10 of the script. Should go live within 24 hours. If you want to avoid potions in the meantime, please set combat difference to 0 levels.

Edited by Czar