Mayweather vs McGregor

pauliokas123

34 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Show me the videos 

Not sure if it's on video. Here's extracts from NY Daily & Y! Sports. 

Leading up to his 2015 match against Brazilian fighter Jose Aldo, McGregor repeatedly resorted to disgustingly bigoted attacks. In a reference to colonialism, McGregor said, "If this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback and kill anyone that was not fit to work." McGregor later said, "What I really want to do is turn his favela into a Reebok sweatshop." 

“What I really want to do is turn his favela into a Reebok sweatshop,” McGregor said

This aren't even debatable in terms of being racist, and you know it.

Some others that may or may not be taken out of context: http://people.com/sports/conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-racist-dance-boy/
Kinda depends on whether you give him the benefit of the doubt for not knowing negative connotations (historically) behind the word.

• Administrator

Lololol how is that racist? It's facts. Brazil is a shitty and poor country. Let me guess chael sonnen is racist too? You know conor has fought multiple blacks and no one has accused him of being racist except Jose also after he got colded and Floyd after he got smashed in trash talk. He had nothing to say. Conor isn't from America he isn't aware of how sensitive the us is with black comments or anything relatively close. Watch his interview with helwani last night 1on1 he explains why he said monkey 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maldesto said:

Lololol how is that racist? It's facts. Brazil is a shitty and poor country. Let me guess chael sonnen is racist too? You know conor has fought multiple blacks and no one has accused him of being racist except Jose also after he got colded and Floyd after he got smashed in trash talk. He had nothing to say. Conor isn't from America he isn't aware of how sensitive the us is with black comments or anything relatively close. Watch his interview with helwani last night 1on1 he explains why he said monkey 

"How is racially stereotyping racist???" - Maldesto

Are you fucking serious?

Conor isn't from America he isn't aware of how sensitive the us is with black comments or anything relatively close. Watch his interview with helwani last night 1on1 he explains why he said monkey 

Also. "lolol", no shit, you literally just regurgitated what I said previously. Quote ->>
Kinda depends on whether you give him the benefit of the doubt for not knowing negative connotations (historically) behind the word.

And because he fought a few black fighters and he wasn't accused of racism then, that means he can't be racist any other times? You're the kind of guy that goes "yeah well I have black friends", aren't ya?

Edited by Jacksonpm23

• Administrator

Race or  nationality? White people can be Brazilian. So only racist to certain black people? Is that racism??? I'm pretty sure you don't pick who you are racist too...

Also he was very respectful to jose after and before only mouthing him about his poor country and him pulling out of fights.

He has never said anything racist, can you provide me video or are you going to type random shit for a few more posts until you give up.

25 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Race or  nationality? White people can be Brazilian. So only racist to certain black people? Is that racism??? I'm pretty sure you don't pick who you are racist too...

Also he was very respectful to jose after and before only mouthing him about his poor country and him pulling out of fights.

He has never said anything racist, can you provide me video or are you going to type random shit for a few more posts until you give up.

+1 i watch all his shit, he talks shit but isnt racist

7 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

"How is racially stereotyping racist???" - Maldesto

Are you fucking serious?

Also. "lolol", no shit, you literally just regurgitated what I said previously. Quote ->>

And because he fought a few black fighters and he wasn't accused of racism then, that means he can't be racist any other times? You're the kind of guy that goes "yeah well I have black friends", aren't ya?

He also called a german guy a nazi... Does that make him racist oh no wait the german guy is white...  hate it when twats like you call people who are so obviously not racist racist.

9 hours ago, Maldesto said:

Race or nationality? What the heck do you think? You're just spewing arbitrary distinctions.  
"I'm pretty sure you don't pick who you are racist too (sic). . ." What the hell are you on about now?

He has never said anything racist? I just provided several reputable news sources with his racist quotes and you're denying it. It has to be on video? Really? 

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Race or nationality? What the heck do you think? You're just spewing arbitrary distinctions.  
"I'm pretty sure you don't pick who you are racist too (sic). . ." What the hell are you on about now?

He has never said anything racist? I just provided several reputable news sources with his racist quotes and you're denying it. It has to be on video? Really? 

Racist don't pick and choose who they are racist against.. that is called simply not liking someone. I have black friends and there are some black people I don't like, and i would talk shit to them. Does that make me racist? 

So you found quotes, that aren't even racist and expect me to give it and admit he is racist.