Road to 85 mining....(again) (8/14)

daamurda

So this is probably my 10th go at 85 mining....*sigh* In the past i got around 80ish mining before getting hit with the hammer. This is going to be a slow paced go at it. Every other time i get banned is when i start suiciding it.....so ill switch it up. Im currently f2p, and will prolly get members around 41 mining ( a day or two depending on how i go about training, questing, if im staying lvl 3, ect) The scripts i will be using are

** Perfect miner

** Khals mlm

If i actually make it to a decent level and u want to hook me up with a private mining script that does very few things i will advertise it for u and post plenty of proggies in this thread! will update with some pics n stuff at the end of the day wish me luck!

Said id be taking it slow. thanks for all the good luck wishes i made it to my first nooby goal! 41 mining nothing special easy af to bot ik but heres a pic

next goal is 61 mining with mlm outfit hopefully will have in a few days then gonna switch up methods ** edit 8/12 mlm outfit will be delayed cuz im getting like no nuggets......might just play legit tomorrow and go back to botting during the week.

so i only botted for a small period of time today did some quests and looted for a little....gonna need that dragon pickaxe soon heres a lil baby update 

alright alright alright its 8/14/17 havent really done shit today. BUT I DID GET A PRIVATE MINER FROM JUGGLES. currently only 56 mining done for the night. maybe 60 tomorrow then ill do some other shit prollt upload a pic or two

Edited by daamurda
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, daamurda said:

Can u pm me if u use a private script/ method ill keep it a secret =) and did u do this on a lvl 3 account or is it an account with random combat stats

It is a lvl 3 account, with close to no other stats other then mining. I also have botted a lvl 3 fishing account from 1-99 which is also above 15m exp and still going. My botting methods are confidential. I apologies, but I will not share them 

Edited by Failed4life

49 minutes ago, Failed4life said:

It is a lvl 3 account, with close to no other stats other then mining. I also have botted a lvl 3 fishing account from 1-99 which is also above 15m exp and still going. My botting methods are confidential. I apologies, but I will not share them 

Most people dont share, was worth a shot