SELLING 100M osrs gold 1m/$1.00 + TRUSTED +FAST

Master Oha

2 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Would advise you guys to use a Middleman while trading with this user as it seems suspicious.

I would advise not to do business with this individual, very inpatient accusing me of being suspicious all because I asked him to wait as i'm trying to sell in bulk. He's a waste of time and trying to make me look bad all because he's not getting his way(wants 30m). 

I advise you to stay off my post and find someone else to sell to you. Thank you

5 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Buyers beware.

Stopped responding once I was added to the middle man chat

Stopped responding after i was added to the chat to middleman lol 

Dude I never even started to chat with u to stop responding..I did't even see that u were the middle man. I decided not to do business with spectre cause of him being inpatient, if anything i was doing him a favor by selliing him 30m when im trying to sell bulk as usual. In addition you guys are making me look bad all because I decided not to trade with him, How much sense does that make?. I'd appreciate it if i wasn't wrongfully accused. please and thank you

7 minutes ago, Master Oha said:

Dude I never even started to chat with u to stop responding..I did't even see that u were the middle man. I decided not to do business with spectre cause of him being inpatient, if anything i was doing him a favor by selliing him 30m when im trying to sell bulk as usual. In addition you guys are making me look bad all because I decided not to trade with him, How much sense does that make?. I'd appreciate it if i wasn't wrongfully accused. please and thank you

Wouldn't have said anything if you had just replied to the Middleman chat. After asking me to find a middleman. I'm a sponsor and I have more feedback then you but I still didn't mind using an MM. But you stop replying as soon as I get the MM ready. Sketchy AF. Just trying to look out for my osbot peeps!