Huge Vouch and Thanks to this Unbanning Service

Popular

How much were you paid to post this may I ask.

Ask Raflesia he was in the chat when this happened, so don't come up with this bull shit, Raflesia is middle manning all my services I don't request any passwords just there display name and there username or email they login with. I will be getting more vouches later in the week to prove all you idiots that don't believe in this method.

• Like 2

Ask Raflesia he was in the chat when this happened, so don't come up with this bull shit, Raflesia is middle manning all my services I don't request any passwords just there display name and there username or email they login with. I will be getting more vouches later in the week to prove all you idiots that don't believe in this method.

I'm kidding...

• Like 1

I'm kidding...

Mostly directly to Occazn.

Voucher, Raflesia middle manned the 15m, literally under 2 minutes after i gave the money the account was unbanned. Didn't have to wait 2-4 days either. Awesome service. Only gave in game name+log in. No password needed . Huge thanks to you guys2irr811.png

Hm. Under 2 minutes?

1) You pay him

2) You give him details

3) He contacts his friend

4) His friend his friend who works at customer service

5) Customer service sends a mail to someone who squashes your bans.

Needless to say;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7xrE9EYd4

I paid him Saturday and my account is still banned.

I'm not saying his service doesn't work or I don't believe in it, but two minutes is not possible. Sure you weren't unbanned before that?

Edited by LeBron

Voucher, Raflesia middle manned the 15m, literally under 2 minutes after i gave the money the account was unbanned. Didn't have to wait 2-4 days either. Awesome service. Only gave in game name+log in. No password needed . Huge thanks to you guys2irr811.png

Hm. Under 2 minutes?

1) You pay him

2) You give him details

3) He contacts his friend

4) His friend his friend who works at customer service

5) Customer service sends a mail to someone who squashes your bans.

Needless to say;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL7xrE9EYd4

I paid him Saturday and my account is still banned.

I'm not saying his service doesn't work or I don't believe in it, but two minutes is not possible. Sure you weren't unbanned before that?

It was my friend's account and we were on Skype. He refreshed the page and his account was unbanned