Topic always getting removed

alldaybye

1 minute ago, mercylad said:

What I've noticed lately that people with some decent feedback like 40+ have been scamquitting rather than the real low feedbacks. Could be just me noticing this though. Than again any one could scam and quit at any time as you don't know what's going on in their minds. But giving people no chance of building a rep on the forums doesn't help with this either. There are certain rules and requirements and if meth we should all honour them including the forum moderators. That means not approving your friends threads only.

True, sq's been happening alot from people with all sort of fb but the people with higher fb normally service sq's not accounts but yeh, everyones acc threads take ages to get approved i mean howest's one took 17hrs so it could just be that

21 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

True, sq's been happening alot from people with all sort of fb but the people with higher fb normally service sq's not accounts but yeh, everyones acc threads take ages to get approved i mean howest's one took 17hrs so it could just be that

Maybe that. My experience though is, you just gotta pm a mod that isn't judging with double standards like @Mio or @Jordan and you'll probably have a better chance of getting your topics judged fairly.

5 minutes ago, mercylad said:

Maybe that. My experience though is, you just gotta pm a mod that isn't judging with double standards like @Mio or @Jordan and you'll probably have a better chance of getting your topics judged fairly.

28 minutes ago, upotudrop said:

Pretty sure mods only approving their friends threads.. if anyone disagree's with them straight rejection haha

1 minute ago, alldaybye said:

Pretty sure mods only approving their friends threads.. if anyone disagree's with them straight rejection haha

dumb.

7 minutes ago, mercylad said:

debatable.

1 hour ago, alldaybye said:

Your profile picture has to be the strangest looking kid i've ever seen on Osbot

Point?!

That's real rich coming from a guy who has a japanese girl as his ava because he's too insecure about his own greasy looking ass :???:

Fucking weeb fag, cry more about thread approvals

Edited by Darren
  • Like 1