Protein Powder suggestions

Turkoize

33 minutes ago, TheSwan said:

You don't like ON Gold standard? I swear by the stuff, made with good solid ingredients, low carb and tastes damn good if mixed with milk. (I'm yet to find a powder that doesn't taste like rectal leakage when mixed with water)

You shouldn't ever even have started to mix with milk, harder to switch because of the taste. I've mixed my very first shake on water and still keeping it that way :)

1 hour ago, TheSwan said:

You don't like ON Gold standard? I swear by the stuff, made with good solid ingredients, low carb and tastes damn good if mixed with milk. (I'm yet to find a powder that doesn't taste like rectal leakage when mixed with water)

I like it, but I'm in the mood to trying something different, the taste of most of the kinds has kind of gotten to me. 

56 minutes ago, Master Chief said:

Gold Standard is my personal favorite, always my protein of choice

however, syntha-6 is pretty good alternative and musclepharm has some decent flavors.

I was looking at syntha6 since I use their post workout. 

48 minutes ago, Antonio Kala said:

eat some canned tuna with water and you should be good. highest amount of protein with lowest amount of fat.

Eating canned chicken breast right now since I ran out of tuna :(

28 minutes ago, Mainio said:

You shouldn't ever even have started to mix with milk, harder to switch because of the taste. I've mixed my very first shake on water and still keeping it that way :)

During my bulking stage I mixed with this premium chocolate milk from some overpriced organic farm and I miss it so much

25 minutes ago, SSJG said:

i'm serious. Want to 1v1 on physiques? 

I can bench 14 chicken nuggets 

2 hours ago, Turkoize said:

This goes out to all you OSbot bros or broettes that lift. Please recommend me an isolate that doesn't take like cow sperm. I'm indifferent to ON gold standard and cost really isn't a problem. Something that has a decent value to it would be nice. 

real food is way better than any protein power but if you want realy good shit get rich piana 5% real egg white crystal's tastes like shit but it works