Looking for a developer for gold farming project

Frez

Hello my name is Mencista and I'm looking for a gold farming partner, this time ill be more specific. 

I started with the whole bot mangager, database farming back when @Vap0r started, I liked the idea and everything but ofcourse I didn't have knowledge on how to even begin. However my friend is very good developer but he lacks time since he has a wife and a kid plus his everyday job. So basicly what I'm looking for now is a developer with certain skills. 

Must know: 

• JAVA  :kappa:
  • PHP
  • SQL

I will be offering my time, which I have a lot of it, my resources (at the moment that consists of 6 servers and 600 botatable accounts, bot manager, database, scripts (must be checked out for flaws) my runescape knowledge is very wide and I'm capable of doing pretty much anything, know pretty much every moneymaking in the game ect, not new to the game or botting scene, been botting since 09.)

You might ask me why I don't carry on, on my own? Well simple question is I don't have what it takes. 

NOTE: Please don't waste your and my time if you don't have what it takes to work on this with me. I think I don't even have to specific it out how much is this software worth on the market or the servers. So lets say I'm looking for pretty much trusted people on here which would like to make some extra money. (keep in mind, this is A LOT of extra money with just my resources) 

I will post a picture of the bot manager down below. 

btmngr.PNG

Thank you very much for your time reading this, if you're interrested in it message me here or you can add my skype which is: Frezrs

p.s. 

pretty much everything is done, scripts, muling, trading all in all 

Edited by Mencista

1 minute ago, Charlotte said:

Nice stuff. :char: 

Haha it was when everything was working like it should :P Mined 1m clay in few days with only having 1 server at that time :D I expended then everything died for few months now im looking for solutions since servers were pretty much very expensive and so far is just a very heavy paper weight haha :D