ZapNightmareZone - 24/7 NMZ - Buys Pots / Starts Games / Flicks

Zapako

Hey guys,

I hate training combat, and I'm sure there are many others like me. This is a script I put together that automatically plays Nightmare Zone. It only works with overloads, so it's much better for melee than any other attack type.

Make sure you have enough money in your coffer, and some points to cover the base cost of buying potions. Start the script next to Dominic with a Dwarven rock cake in your inventory, and let it run. Unlike some of the other scripts released on here, you shouldn't need to AFK babysit this (like manually starting a new game or something).

I'm getting 105k xp per hour and 190k points per hour, but my stats aren't the best. If you try it out, let me know how it goes! If there's enough interest, I'll try to get this uploaded onto the SDN for free.

Here's the script running for 8 hours. Note that the bot will stop drinking pots after it gets 1m points in a single rumble (since I believe that's the limit of how many points you can get in a single rumble), so 1.5M total points implies multiple games played

vxDs0M14RaisYQnjviM3pg.png Courtesy of @gearing

lmC9NgR.png

B8TVoe0.png Courtesy of @Failed4life

May 30th 2PM EST - Links have been updated and restored!

June 11th 12:20 AM EST - Downloads have been updated for new customization settings

OyANx6AH.png

A general rule of thumb is the higher your combat stats are, the more overloads you should have compared to absorptions. For cb lvls 95 - 105, the given default config (picture above) should be good enough. Once you start to hit 115+, you may want to upgrade to 12-12. I have not tested anything on combat levels above or below this, so I would welcome any observations from the community regarding optimal potion counts.

Compiled Jar

http://scripts.dankmemesdontmeltsteelbeams.com/osbot-public/compiled-jars/raw/master/ZapNightmareZone.jar

Source Code

http://scripts.dankmemesdontmeltsteelbeams.com/osbot-public/ZapNightmareZone/tree/master

One netizen to another: You should always always scan any executable files given to you off the internet! Though it's not a guarantee of safety, it can stop the vast majority of malware. While this script is not malicious in any way (view source and compile directly if you want), it's just a good habit to get into!

Edited by Zapako
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, gearing said:

first of all thank you!

does it use extreme range and mage or only overload? does it auto-absorp? does it rock cake to 51 if it heals?

Only overload right now. 

It can't rock cake if it heals because of the absorption pots - rock caking doesn't work. It tries to flick every 30 - 40s though

3 minutes ago, Zapako said:

Only overload right now. 

It can't rock cake if it heals because of the absorption pots - rock caking doesn't work. It tries to flick every 30 - 40s though

it just rockcaked to 50hp fml, also maybe let the user set the amout of abs and ovls?

Edited by gearing