what series would you recommend

Carti

Vikings, check my avatar. Bestest protagonist ever. Best beards and manly men kicking ass all over the place. Hot chicks.

First season is kind of boring because you can see they didn't really grasp what the show could become and the budget is quite limited. However, from second season and onwards it is just a manslaugther feast that everyone should watch!

Edited by Magerange

11 minutes ago, Magerange said:

Vikings, check my avatar. Bestest protagonist ever. Best beards and manly men kicking ass all over the place. Hot chicks.

First season is kind of boring because you can see they didn't really grasp what the show could become and the budget is quite limited. However, from second season and onwards it is just a manslaugther feast that everyone should watch!

eh now I want to watch that too. Haven't started watching anything really yet, want to watch while afk playing osrs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carti said:

I've watched: Game of thrones, walking dead (im like at episode 6 of s7), breaking bad, stranger things, narcos, first season mr robot(didn't like it that much). Don't have much to watch really, dont really like the marvel ones either. What is good to watch which comes close the the ones i named? Liked GoT and BB the most too bad BB is done and S7 GoT will come out in 2 months :(

Vikings (if you like GoT you'll love this)

13 Reasons why (short but very very good)

American Horror Story