Beta Test

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

Please consider before doing this, he could easily record the activity of his server(s), and therefore steal methods. :)

I'm not accusing you of doing this, just giving everybody a headsup

You accused him of doing this the minute you posted this on his thread.

Whether you accuse someone directly or indirectly, you're still accusing them regardless. Not trying to defend OP since I don't know him from anywhere, just don't like reading bs like that.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoomScape said:

You accused him of doing this the minute you posted this on his thread.

Whether you accuse someone directly or indirectly, you're still accusing them regardless. Not trying to defend OP since I don't know him from anywhere, just don't like reading bs like that.

It's not me stating I'm sure he does it, it's me saying that there's a possibility of him doing that.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It's not me stating I'm sure he does it, it's me saying that there's a possibility of him doing that.

And by you posting that you're indreictly accusing him of doing so. Whether you admit to it or not you are. You only posted that because he has no rep. Whether your intentions are right or wrong, you accused him or doing it when you made that post and anyone reading this thread will take it that way also. 

How would you like it if I went on to every one of your threads and told people to watch out because you can scam them and name all the possible ways of the potential scam? Then I play stupid and say i'm not accusing you of scamming but just letting everyone know that you can possibly scam them in the way I mentioned. It's just not necessary. 

17 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

And by you posting that you're indreictly accusing him of doing so. Whether you admit to it or not you are. You only posted that because he has no rep. Whether your intentions are right or wrong, you accused him or doing it when you made that post and anyone reading this thread will take it that way also. 

How would you like it if I went on to every one of your threads and told people to watch out because you can scam them and name all the possible ways of the potential scam? Then I play stupid and say i'm not accusing you of scamming but just letting everyone know that you can possibly scam them in the way I mentioned. It's just not necessary. 

Fair enough.

36 minutes ago, RoomScape said:

I just dont see what he did was a bad thing. A very new user has offered for people to try out his VPS or somin. Eagle politely said that he may record your methods. I personally didnt know this and im happy ive been told that as i believe my method is quite unique and definitely be affected if more people do it. This isn't the same as posting on a well known persons thread saying you can get scammed. It's quite obvious if you give someone money you can get scammed.  People can still make there decision if they want to do it or not but just lets them know they can have there methods stolen.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Luke Reading said:

I just dont see what he did was a bad thing. A very new user has offered for people to try out his VPS or somin. Eagle politely said that he may record your methods. I personally didnt know this and im happy ive been told that as i believe my method is quite unique and definitely be affected if more people do it. This isn't the same as posting on a well known persons thread saying you can get scammed. It's quite obvious if you give someone money you can get scammed.  People can still make there decision if they want to do it or not but just lets them know they can have there methods stolen.

5 hours ago, RoomScape said:

He's warning people of potential consequences that they don't even know they exist. Nothing wrong with that, it's not like he's saying he's going to do it. He's just letting people know something that they probably did not know.

• Like 3