Can we be stricter in the market?

RoomScape

Simply put, let's have a strict and perhaps cleaner marketplace.

I guess there's no need for recommendations. If you need to buy you post, same goes for selling.

I believe that 100 post for selling accounts seems to be dying off.
Perhaps a new set of criteria should be laid on the table with regards to account selling.

2 minutes ago, Decode said:

Again, we do our job and do it well. Our job isn't to go through every thread made, be it in the market or not, and look for offenders. Im not telling you we just sit idling until we do get a report, no. We skimmer through some threads occasionally. And no, i don't think any one of us (The staff team) care what people say about how we do our jobs. 

Not trying to totally bash you guys or tell say you're not doing your part. Just think market rules regarding spam need to be a little stricter.

2 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Simply put, let's have a strict and perhaps cleaner marketplace.

I guess there's no need for recommendations. If you need to buy you post, same goes for selling.

I believe that 100 post for selling accounts seems to be dying off.
Perhaps a new set of criteria should be laid on the table with regards to account selling.

Like what? Accounts is a touchy subject due to the nature of it. It's hard to regulate it but soo much and even then, there can be false claims.

1 hour ago, RoomScape said:

There are tons of ways to get vouches besides selling accounts.

What if the person only wants to sell accounts though

Example:

Person 1: Hello would you like to buy my high quality leather?

Person 2: Maybe, but first you must sell some livestock to farmers so I can know if you are trustworthy!

Person 1: I have no livestock!

Person 2: Scammer gtfo ill fucking kill you irl

At the end of the day, even if the man did have livestock, its just going to be an endless path of shit. oh you want to sell me cow? First you must sell manure to 20 other people! oh you want to sell me manure? First you must do my washing!

26 minutes ago, Decode said:

Again, we do our job and do it well. 

Lol stop right there

Edited by Tom

1 hour ago, Tom said:

What if the person only wants to sell accounts though

Example:

Person 1: Hello would you like to buy my high quality leather?

Person 2: Maybe, but first you must sell some livestock to farmers so I can know if you are trustworthy!

Person 1: I have no livestock!

Person 2: Scammer gtfo ill fucking kill you irl

At the end of the day, even if the man did have livestock, its just going to be an endless path of shit. oh you want to sell me cow? First you must sell manure to 20 other people! oh you want to sell me manure? First you must do my washing!

Lol stop right there

I get your point, which is exactly why I said it's difficult to dictate accounts, lol. As it is, any noob can make an account and sell to scam, but then if you make it too strict then no one will be able to sell accounts. It's just weird.

I'm honestly ok with anything goes in the account section and just making a big ass thread disclosing that you can get scammed by anyone selling accounts regardless of what anyone says.

People are stupid and will find a way to get scammed regardless of how many restrictions we enforce on accounts which is why I feel like just leaving it be to be honest.

Edit: Maybe limit the number of accounts that can be sold at a time?

Edited by RoomScape

1 minute ago, Botre said:

So..

What's the actual problem?

You being annoyed by a random tag or you being jealous of someone else getting free advertising?

Either way, could you stop being so whinny?
It's really annoying.

@RoomScape

Because that's all that theOP is about, right?

• Like 1