Hardcode breaks?

Adept

I am attempting to hardcode a break in a script by doing the following:

getLogoutTab(). logout();

sleep(600);

However, as soon as it logs out, the auto login event fires immediately and the sleep function is outright ignored. How can I avoid this without turning off randoms altogether?

Edited by Adept

24 minutes ago, k9thebeast said:

^^ use "-allow norandoms" via cli. log out, call explv's login handler to log in.

47 minutes ago, The Undefeated said:

Tried figuring this out aswell, there was some method for it but I think that broke.

You can use Explv's login handler. 

This would require turning off randoms and I explicitly stated above I want to avoid that. Thanks tho.

Edited by Adept

1 hour ago, guywithlsd said:

i wish osbot would havel working break handler so there would be no need to hardcode anything..right now it's totaly shit with lots of bugs and you never know if shit will work or not..not talking about combat scripts that are totaly doomed to be fucked up..

It's the scripter's fault if a combat script fails because of breaking

2 minutes ago, Adept said:

Not the scripter's fault that there isn't a CLI break option tho. We need it.. ASAP...

It has nothing to do with CLI as far as I am aware. If you have breaking enabled, it is not that hard to put any sort of break-preparing in the script :) 

Something like --> if breaking within 2 minutes --> get to a safe place where player can't get attacked, then wait for breaking to turn active

3 hours ago, Eagle Scripts said:

It's the scripter's fault if a combat script fails because of breaking

yh, but if script isn't combat releated, but sometimes encounter npc and gets in combat..then scripter can say "fuck you deal was to do the the job, not to avoid combat, and it's not my problem that Client is broken and tryes to go break while in combat"

I was buttfucked by scripter like this, and it was not cool.

6 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

yh, but if script isn't combat releated, but sometimes encounter npc and gets in combat..then scripter can say "fuck you deal was to do the the job, not to avoid combat, and it's not my problem that Client is broken and tryes to go break while in combat"

I was buttfucked by scripter like this, and it was not cool.

Can you name who this scripter was?