[CLEAN/70,000,000 UNIQUE IPS] Tut completed [BULK][59K ea] + Trade Restriction Removal [1,000+ IN STOCK]

dmmslaver

1 hour ago, paper said:

Well the trial accounts he gave me aren't banned, all out of tutorial island. everythings good. totally worth buying. One complaint is that there's no character randomization (you really need this if ur mass selling accs imo) so you are fresh off the press bob accounts. Also, the ones he gave me were a random string of numbers. But he said you can customize the acc names, hopefully he has word+number generation not just random strings.

At his price with words+numbers fuck yea these accs are awesome worth buyin for sure

edit: @dmmslaver I also reccomend not selling accounts at all unless they have had a 1 day cd, fk this opt in bullshit. its just bad business practice even tho they probly arent gonna get banned

I specifically disabled character randomization for my personal bot farm. Not only does it input less bot clicks, but also saves a bit of time. I usually suicide bot, so idc if i get mass reported ;) 
I can do any type of random character design wanted, or even a static one across all your bots XD

Also, I use totally random names because i know there wont be any duplicates. I have a dictionary of all text in the rs client, that I can use to generate names as well. 

Basically I can do anything you want. 

I can put them on a cooldown if requested, however I find you can get more life out of a botted tut account by simply using it immediately after it has been made. If anyone receives a banned/locked account I will replace it with two. I have made over 1,000 accounts this way and zero were banned or locked from the tut script. I see where you're coming from though. 

@paper What do you think about instead of having them "cooldown" while being logged out, if I simply idled the accounts ingame for 24H to pass the trade timer? This is what I have been doing for my personal bots, however it would raise the price SIGNIFICANTLY because it required a client to be running for 24H and not five minutes. I may add this to OP soon for those concerned with receiving fresh accounts. 

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

i wont, not sure about k9 tho :boge:

Gonna change my <1000 prices to yours

Edited by dmmslaver

45 minutes ago, dmmslaver said:

I specifically disabled character randomization for my personal bot farm. Not only does it input less bot clicks, but also saves a bit of time. I usually suicide bot, so idc if i get mass reported ;) 
I can do any type of random character design wanted, or even a static one across all your bots XD

Also, I use totally random names because i know there wont be any duplicates. I have a dictionary of all text in the rs client, that I can use to generate names as well. 

Basically I can do anything you want. 

Gonna change my <1000 prices to yours

what if i sell mine at 999gp each?

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Adept said:

Can the names be dictionary-based? Are the accounts rested? Are these made with a private script?

- No dictionary, but I downloaded the entire osrs hiscores and im using those for name generation now. My names are the most superior of any.

-They can be rested for which ever period you choose 

-Yes i just wrote a new one 3 days ago :)

400 in stock with 24h+ cooldown

Edited by dmmslaver
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, dmmslaver said:

- No dictionary, but I downloaded the entire osrs hiscores and im using those for name generation now. My names are the most superior of any.

-They can be rested for which ever period you choose 

-Yes i just wrote a new one 3 days ago :)

400 in stock with 24h+ cooldown

Can u add my skype? i want to buy some 7qp accs.(2)