Zerker giveaway

Tesla

30 minutes ago, Chris said:

nah dont worry about those users. make it fair for all os those who likes the post. its their stupid fault they got scammed lul!

I don't need 5m or any amount of donated gold as a type of reimbursement or as a kind gesture for someone scam quitting. Just take it on the chin; it's not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. Best of luck on the 5m @Dieze @yeahtheboyz and thanks @Tesla @Decode anyway

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sincere said:

I don't need 5m or any amount of donated gold as a type of reimbursement or as a kind gesture for someone scam quitting. Just take it on the chin; it's not the first time it's happened and I'm sure it won't be the last. Best of luck on the 5m @Dieze @yeahtheboyz and thanks @Tesla @Decode anyway

I've been scammed too it sucks brkther 

11 hours ago, Sincere said:

this

thanks for the gesture @tesla @decode, but looks like there are pleanty of peasants in this thread that need it more than I ( @chris ).