Public script hate thread (no girls allowed)

paper

14 minutes ago, paper said:

1. I disagree, once a script has a high ban rate (by high i mean like way to high i mean public scripts get alot of users its fine but there are some seriously shit ones on there) it is no longer a good script, and bad scripts should not be allowed on the SDN.

2. Yeah you're right, but I just feel like Czar and Khal are a bit too lazy and they should be pushed to work a little bit harder rewriting their scripts to lower detection. alot of ppl are exaggerating saying they have to rewrite 100% of the script to deprofile it, thats not what i mean.

3. I didn't really mean undetectable

Then tell me, at what point should a scripter totally rewrite a script? And should they totally throw out their code? When is a script totally invalid? When the first person get banned, or the second moron that tried to run for 24 straight hours without getting banned? Do you seriously expect scripters to consistently trash their totally valid code and rewrite a functioning script from scratch? Lol what? You're calling 2 of the best scripters on OSBot lazy because even though their scripts are literally flawless, people run them improperly, or get unlucky, and are banned? :???:

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Imateamcape said:

Then tell me, at what point should a scripter totally rewrite a script? And should they totally throw out their code? When is a script totally invalid? When the first person get banned, or the second moron that tried to run for 24 straight hours without getting banned? Do you seriously expect scripters to consistently trash their totally valid code and rewrite a functioning script from scratch? Lol what? You're calling 2 of the best scripters on OSBot lazy because even though their scripts are literally flawless, people run them improperly, or get unlucky, and are banned? :???:

Did you even read my post?

21 minutes ago, paper said:

1. I disagree, once a script has a high ban rate (by high i mean like way to high i mean public scripts get alot of users its fine but there are some seriously shit ones on there)

2. alot of ppl are exaggerating saying they have to rewrite 100% of the script to deprofile it, thats not what i mean.

3. I didn't really mean undetectable

36 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

What you guys don't understand is that scripts use InteractionEvents and every action isn't hard coded in the scripts. We use the API when making scripts and you can simply "change" your code to make it less botlike. You're not fucking crypting your script. 

can you just like. leave the thread. and like not come back? also dont reply to this comment

2 hours ago, paper said:

1. But I just feel like Czar and Khal are a bit too lazy and they should be pushed to work a little bit harder rewriting their scripts to lower detection. alot of ppl are exaggerating saying they have to rewrite 100% of the script to deprofile it, thats not what i mean.

What updates would you want them to make then?

27 minutes ago, Decode said:

@paper he isn't spamming, he's raising valid questions and points. If they dont suite what you initially made this thread for, doesn't mean they should be removed. Please stop reporting them. 

playing devil's advocate here. Dont you think calling him out publicly is very unprofessional?

Pm's exist for a reason.

34 minutes ago, Decode said:

@paper he isn't spamming, he's raising valid questions and points. If they dont suite what you initially made this thread for, doesn't mean they should be removed. Please stop reporting them. 

3 hours ago, Shudsy said:

this thread gave me cancer. People with no knowledge whatsoever when it comes to scripting tries to blame the writers for not having good enough antiban?

This whole thread just screams ignorance.

You got no clue what you're talking about. Scripts clearly isn't written how you think they are.

getInventory().interact("Wield", "Dragon Dagger");

Tell me what kind of sick antiban u want on this

2 hours ago, Shudsy said:

getInventory().interact("Wield", "Dragon Dagger");

getAntiBanHelper().increaseFatigue(this).waitInteractionDelay();

getAntiBanHelper().generateRandomPattern(this).executePattern();

Are you saying those are questions and valid points? He made a mockery of me and my thread. Please show me where his questions and valid points are.

What he's TRYING to say is checking your woodcutting exp doesnt do anything. You dont need custom interactions with super crazy rng custom seeded sleep times with 1337 fatigue reaction time slowage and whacky shit that doesnt do anything. you just tell the script what to do, and it does it. He did a nasty job of getting his point across (not even valid because he intentionally misinterpreted me to make my arguments to make them easier to attack, read my comments no where did I say anything about what he's talking about) and when asked to leave he didn't.

the point of the thread is that there is a decline of quality in some of the scripts on the SDN. Khal's tutorial island has 100% banrate. and the some gathering scripts banrate are just too high. NOWHERE did I say scripts need to be rewritten from scratch.

Edited by paper

Thing is that you never provided any information. If we scripters could decrease the bans on scripts we would, but there is no known way to have working "antiban".

We see these kind of threads all the time, and no one ever gives useful or valid information that can actually lead to less bans. These kind of threads won't suddenly make us think of new crazy ways to reduce bans.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, paper said:

Are you saying those are questions and valid points? He made a mockery of me and my thread. Please show me where his questions and valid points are.

What he's TRYING to say is checking your woodcutting exp doesnt do anything. You dont need custom interactions with super crazy rng custom seeded sleep times with 1337 fatigue reaction time slowage and whacky shit that doesnt do anything. you just tell the script what to do, and it does it. He did a nasty job of getting his point across (not even valid because he intentionally misinterpreted me to make my arguments to make them easier to attack, read my comments no where did I say anything about what he's talking about) and when asked to leave he didn't.

the point of the thread is that there is a decline of quality in some of the scripts on the SDN. Khal's tutorial island has 100% banrate. and the some gathering scripts banrate are just too high. NOWHERE did I say scripts need to be rewritten from scratch.

I will remove all the spam posts on this thread as i think its a good idea for a thread. But dont hold an agenda, plenty of people have posted a lot more irrelevant things which you didn't report just because it wasn't shudsy who posted them. 

3 minutes ago, Shudsy said:

Thing is that you never provided any information. If we scripters could decrease the bans on scripts we would, but there is no known way to have working "antiban".

We see these kind of threads all the time, and no one ever gives useful or valid information that can actually lead to less bans. These kind of threads won't suddenly make us think of new crazy ways to reduce bans.

Im not a scripter 3 grand wizard that has the answers to all the questions on how to fix all the scripts. that's what YOU are supposed to be here for, you contributed absolutely nothing to this discussion (and you derailed it). my point is just that the quality of the SDN is declining and I think we should do something about it