Whatever you say Alek

k9thebeast

5 minutes ago, Somebody said:

Yay lets kill osbot

Its only gonna benefit by getting rid of a big cancer in the market atm.
Not only mentioning private script sales actually get around the whole SDN script market idea..

95% of the cases private script have a poor quality and can't be maintained for longer then a few weeks/months.
You might think it helps with the banns and you'll probably be right, but for the price/quality you get in most cases you should pay less then an SDN script.

Edited by Khaleesi

37 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

95% of the cases private script have a poor quality and can't be maintained for longer then a few weeks/months.
You might think it helps with the banns and you'll probably be right, but for the price/quality you get in most cases you should pay less then an SDN script.

Bluntly, no - this is completely wrong. People who buy my private scripts consistently come back for more because of the quality and lifetime bug fixes that I give, though they rarely even need to ask for bug fixes because the finished product is flawless and heavily tested. SDN scripts are a general 1 stop shop for a general market, which definitely is not a bad thing, but private scripts are for specific methods that the user doesn't want to be released (especially with the significantly lower ban rate of private scripts), or they offer something that an SDN script doesn't. That's why for the vast majority of the private scripts that I've made, people have made significantly more than they paid for the script. Whether you like it or not, they're a necessary part of the market, and if they're banned, people will just do them in an underground fashion.

Let's get real here. Private scripts can't be banned, however their rules need to be far more stringent, and I say this having made many private scripts because the current rules give way too much power to the scripter to churn out garbage or resell private scripts. @House @Extreme Scripts @Flamo (or whatever pseudonym he's using now)

Edited by Imateamcape
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mio is a fag said:

You salty fuck

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my waifu, you little bitch? I’ll have you know she graduated top of her class in the Navy Waifus, and has been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and has over 300 confirmed kills. She is trained in kawaii warfare and is the top sniper in the entire Japanese armed forces. You are nothing to her but just another target. She will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to her over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak she is contacting her secret network of spies across Asia and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. she can be anywhere, anytime, and can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with her bare hands. Not only is she extensively trained in unarmed combat, but she has access to the entire arsenal of the Japanese armed forces and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. She will shit furry all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bakka.