Whatever you say Alek

k9thebeast

9 hours ago, Imateamcape said:

Bluntly, no - this is completely wrong. People who buy my private scripts consistently come back for more because of the quality and lifetime bug fixes that I give, though they rarely even need to ask for bug fixes because the finished product is flawless and heavily tested. SDN scripts are a general 1 stop shop for a general market, which definitely is not a bad thing, but private scripts are for specific methods that the user doesn't want to be released (especially with the significantly lower ban rate of private scripts), or they offer something that an SDN script doesn't. That's why for the vast majority of the private scripts that I've made, people have made significantly more than they paid for the script. Whether you like it or not, they're a necessary part of the market, and if they're banned, people will just do them in an underground fashion.

Let's get real here. Private scripts can't be banned, however their rules need to be far more stringent, and I say this having made many private scripts because the current rules give way too much power to the scripter to churn out garbage or resell private scripts. @House @Extreme Scripts @Flamo (or whatever pseudonym he's using now)

Like I said -> 95% of the cases.

There are scripters that write awesome private scripts and that's great, but there are also people who write a script full of bugs and get banned or leave.
Leaving the customer with a shit script that's completely useless in most cases. 

Obviously its is a market, but something needs to be done.
People should be aware that if they buy a private script that they go to a great scripter and not some random dude writing his first script.

• Like 1